Latest Comments Digest

100 latest comments from our from all posts articles on our site, newest at the top
(Click on the Date link at the end of each entry to see the entire comment)

• User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { The truth is what? In the Bible it's the words of God is the truth. And I agreed with two elders in my hometown of... } – Oct 26, 6:50 AM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { Well Walmart has a union in it in my small town the state took my driver's license because of the Walmart Union talk. Corrupt people... } – Oct 26, 1:06 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Greetings,Ariela,I was a jehovahs witness for over fourty Years,I also found the Bible Students 10 years ago.I will be having surgery in the next couple... } – Oct 21, 5:27 PM
  • User AvatarAriella { Due to my chronic health situation I CAN NOT have blood transfusions, but if I could I would. As I see it no organization or... } – Oct 21, 2:01 PM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { I am a servant of Christ Not the Christ. I am not judgement of world that's all. Jehovah is my favorite Friend And his wonderful... } – Oct 19, 12:03 AM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { Thank you I can not judge you I only judge the house of isreal which I am a member which is my self I love... } – Oct 18, 11:14 PM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { Thank you all Bible study Students Christ loves you } – Oct 18, 10:06 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Annelie - Thanks. That is an excellent questions! It is great to have a deep thinker of scripture to have a discussion with. Let me... } – Sep 25, 8:03 AM
  • User Avatarannelie williams { am i missing something?...a resurrection,means you have to die first,before you get resurrected,and only then is it possible,to die a second death,unless you are of... } – Sep 24, 9:54 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Richard for your reply .will get back about family name . } – Aug 07, 2:42 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Rolando for your reply . } – Aug 07, 2:41 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { Thank you Peter for your reply .I will get back to comment on some other doctrines.i do favour the Bible students for their kind responses... } – Aug 07, 2:40 PM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello John,I was a JW For over 40 years in Australia.I found the Bible Students in 2010,& Have never Looked back since!We have Bretheren all... } – Jul 30, 12:29 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi John, as Peter mentioned, Bible Students are not dogmatic when it comes to certain beliefs. These are things or subjects that YOU have to... } – Jul 29, 9:03 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks John. I am glad you are open to the Christian liberty of personal Bible study and honest freedom of thought. Your studies on Michael... } – Jul 29, 12:42 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { I am faded out of jws after 50 years in the WT.one of the main reasons is the way Jesus has been pushed out and... } – Jul 29, 12:04 PM
  • User Avatar { There is a man who is telling the truth. } – Jul 13, 8:08 AM
  • User Avatarterry lawton { I guess you didnt feel the need to reply Roy.... Psa 146:3 - it would do you well brother to read it. } – Jul 11, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Doug, the Watchtower would expect complete obedience when you join. in fact before baptism, you will sit down with the elders while they ask you... } – Jul 08, 4:44 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I see what you mean about that. I am scared that if I would get into the JW I would get disfelloshipped early on.... } – Jul 06, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, Thank you for providing insight on that. Doug } – Jul 06, 4:55 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug, those "141 rules" are not Jehovah's Witness rules that you will find in any of their publication. They are rules that some former JW... } – Jul 05, 6:53 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I sent you my email address. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:49 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I meant rules like the 141 rules of the JW. Where they try to run your life. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:30 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug I don't have your e-mail, but you can e-mail me at RR144@aim.com } – Jul 03, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, may I ask where these "rules" are? As already mentioned. Bible Students as a whole do not have rules to abide by. We... } – Jul 03, 1:31 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you again. That is great to know! Right now I am searching for a Bible Student group to be a part of and maybe... } – Jul 03, 9:17 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { No Doug,The only rules we have are in Gods word, "All scripture is inspired" If it is not in gods word,then we cannot invent rules... } – Jul 03, 7:47 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Richard, Thank you very much for this! I did not realize that. I have another question. Do you know if the Bible Student Movement different... } – Jul 03, 4:59 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello Doug,Welcome from Australian Bible Students.The Bible students have just released a new Bible called the RVIC(Which Stands for revised version Improved & corrected)Bro Peter... } – Jul 02, 6:41 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you for the info. Does anyone know what the best bible to use and read for this belief? } – Jul 02, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Bible Students do provide baptism services which are requested and planned for in advance. Most who have become Bible Students are baptized again... } – Jul 02, 10:20 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you Peter for the email. I work M-F during the day. I do have a question, can one be baptized into the bible student... } – Jul 02, 6:48 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Rolando as a former JW and researcher knows a lot. You are also welcome to give me a call. I will email you... } – Jul 02, 4:41 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello Peter K. and RR, A rep. from the central Ohio group, www.biblestudents.com, did get in touch with me today and he said there are... } – Jul 01, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarRR { I rolled my eyes at every meetings, too often from the podium. LOL } – Jul 01, 4:39 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - http://www.biblestudents.com/ is based in Ohio and if you contact them, they should be able to direct you to the nearest study group. However,... } – Jul 01, 3:33 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, There are Bible Students in the Ohio area. Not sure about Loveland/Cincinnati. I could check, I know we have brethren in the Columbus... } – Jul 01, 2:43 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello. I am very interested in the Bible Student beliefs and believing in Jehovah in this way. I just do not want to join the... } – Jul 01, 5:14 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Interesting RR. I did not know that. By todays JW Organization standards, the older JW organization had been demonstrating apostate behavior by providing the old... } – Jun 26, 9:01 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Yes, 1927 was the last edition published by the society. However the Society continued to offer the volumes well into the 1960s. Throughout the 1930s,... } – Jun 25, 7:05 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Sr. Sharon G. We have lot's of evidence of an earthly kingdom in various scriptures. Revelation 21 seems clear that the New Jerusalem comes down... } – May 31, 8:59 AM
  • User Avatarsharon g { Jeff, we have an xJW in our class who wanted NEW testament scripture that said anything about the New Jerusalem being on earth as well... } – May 29, 2:29 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { You can find "Ask Jaqueline" at https://askjacqueline.life/ } – Apr 28, 9:43 AM
  • User Avatar { This message is for Jackeline. My dear one...pray to Jehovah to see if it is his will u call me. 413-387-7252. Thank u for providing... } – Apr 22, 5:37 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi Neddie, these are Jehovah's Witness books, if you wish to acquire them, you will need to visit the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses,... } – Apr 21, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Neddie, Hi Neddie. We don't sell JW products. } – Apr 16, 4:23 PM
  • User AvatarNeddie { I would like to purchase this bible,and the song book please.The Grey Holy Bible please. } – Apr 15, 11:45 PM
  • User Avatar { Hi.I please would love to purchase this song book please.And the Grey Holy Bible please.My Email address is nedntroy2014@gmail.com Thank you. } – Apr 15, 11:43 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Welcome Jackie - Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions. This is an open forum. } – Apr 14, 5:55 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Jackie, Good morning. Are you associated with the JEHOVAH'S witnesses? } – Apr 12, 11:15 AM
  • User AvatarJACKIE ROSS { Just found your website. Looking forward to learn more from it. Jackie } – Apr 12, 10:50 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The Judge was dismissed by Russell. Rutherford used legal moves to dismiss his board members and replaced them vote him in. He took the... } – Apr 09, 12:04 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's and any who think the judge didnt do a great job for brother Russell, please read 5346,page 335. Also read Ezra 4:7... } – Apr 09, 8:39 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Gasa Your article about a year ago. Do you have an update on any of that. Seeing how things have drastically changed? } – Apr 05, 1:40 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes we have three here a year in our area but there is at least one convention a weekend all year. We have the... } – Mar 31, 7:54 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss.Do you ever hold your conventions . } – Mar 31, 7:45 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, one thing you have to know about the Bible students. We each have different views. The speaker may not have know who it was... } – Mar 31, 7:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Because of the cowincedence, would like to share this with you. Was listening to Bible Students convention 2018 on Armageddon. They mentioned... } – Mar 31, 7:08 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Let's hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, because the one who made the promises is reliable. Heb.10:23 } – Mar 30, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you for your time Criss. The difference between you and me is. You accept one humans many errors. And I accept many humans errors.... } – Mar 30, 4:19 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, I'm going to leave this hear. It's clear your whole intention is to be correct. I was a JW so I know your mentality.... } – Mar 30, 2:25 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Why dont you google the Australian Royal Commission when Geoffrey was on the stand and said that its presumptuous to believe that only you... } – Mar 30, 2:23 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave So his light got brighter on 1925? 1975, Evaul slave class? Faithful servant was all anointed? Organ transplants are cannibalism? 1914 was "this generation"... } – Mar 30, 2:21 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's THIS IS A FACT. Vol IV pages 544,545, three times it ask who this army is. He had it wrong back then... } – Mar 30, 2:15 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We hand out tracts and have witnessing booths and we have many traveling brothers and sisters that visit all over the world. We are... } – Mar 30, 11:25 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Ad in back of book THE WATCH TOWER And Herald of Christ Presence This journal should regularly visit all who have the... } – Mar 30, 11:10 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry Volume 2 Parallel Dispensations. } – Mar 30, 11:04 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If you read Volume 3 on Parallel Disoensations youd know the answer to your question. Dont know what any of this had to do... } – Mar 30, 11:02 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Here are some verses ctr uses on page 528 VOL IV. Rev. 16:14; Zeph:3:8 ;Isa. 13:4; rev. 16:18; Heb. 12:26. All the proud and all... } – Mar 30, 11:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The overlapping of the Gospel Age with the Jewish Age is a parallel between the Overoapping of the GOSPEL age and the Messianic age.... } – Mar 30, 11:00 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Going to let Pastor Russell answer that question 20 years later. None need be surprised to find that some of its statements,... } – Mar 30, 10:06 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. 1897 . It relates to the closing epoch of this Gospel Age, the overlapping between it and the New Dispensation. Please answer,... } – Mar 30, 9:56 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Then you’re whole religion falls a apart because your religion teaches that those who didn’t believe will come back. Dave all I’m going to... } – Mar 30, 6:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. John chapter 3. Who ever doesnt believe in him is already judged, because they dont believe in the name of God's only... } – Mar 30, 5:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It is fair that adam hers another trial. That's the whole ransom. Jesus became a man to redeem man. Not demons and Angel's. } – Mar 29, 5:32 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Hebrews 6:4 is proof that only the anointed are on trial!!! Not the world of mankind. Read it. Ate you saying the world of... } – Mar 29, 5:31 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave incorrect. Many means all proof Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinner" Are you... } – Mar 29, 5:28 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes he is aware they will be destroyed. At the end I'd the millennium because they will be locked away for the millennium. Tye... } – Mar 29, 5:27 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. The word many which about 25 translations I checked all use Jesus word many. And my English dictionary gave me the meaning---... } – Mar 29, 4:38 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. On that one demon did you notice he is aware he and his cohorts will be destroyed. Removed from existence. Adam and... } – Mar 29, 4:16 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { All those scriptures you showed are about demons. When is the appointed time? At the end of the millennium becasue they will be locked away... } – Mar 29, 2:39 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { The method that sounds like satan hmmm lemme see Bible- "I am the way the truth shall the life no one comes to the father... } – Mar 29, 2:35 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Jesus died as a corresponding price and ransom for ADAM. Adam will come back. All means all. Not majority not some, not most. All.... } – Mar 29, 2:31 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Didn't say all Rutherford taught was wrong. I simply used Lucifer which brother Russell was wrong on also. And I new you... } – Mar 29, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The ransom is for ALL. Many means ALL. Let me prove that to you Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the... } – Mar 29, 1:27 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If most of what Rutherford taught has been changed since his death then why would it have been wrong for the bible students to... } – Mar 29, 1:23 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Thank you for the reply. I have looked at the spiritual thing that took place. Have most of the books that came... } – Mar 29, 10:30 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, There's a difference between messing up and being truly repentant and what Rutherford did. He was dismissed by Russell. Then he used his legal... } – Mar 29, 6:57 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Judge Rutherford had many women and died from falling down drunk. After his death his wife spoke about all of this. Look up facts... } – Mar 29, 6:43 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Third Judge Rutherford. What an honor to work in the preaching with someone who was baptized while the Judge was still alive.... } – Mar 29, 3:52 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. King David, no need to mention the mistakes that he made. Highlight the fact he was one of 6 good kings out... } – Mar 29, 3:16 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Rutherford knew what he was doing. He took over and changed it into a high control group. Sorry freedom is in Christ. Not fear... } – Mar 28, 9:53 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss. Will start will King Solomon. Blessed by Jehovah with wisdom I fail to fully, not even close grasp . But in reading... } – Mar 28, 9:34 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We believe Rutherford was part of the evil servant. He took freedom in christ and made you have to obey an organization. Smh. } – Mar 28, 7:07 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Atrocities!!! 1. King David 2. King Solomon 3. Judge Rutherford Rank them in order and why. } – Mar 28, 6:02 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Again where did jesus offer a two class system? The earth is for restored world of mankind and those who lived before pentecost. Jesus... } – Mar 28, 11:22 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry. Nowhere does it show that thebyrrat crowd is on earth. Rev 19:1 says they are in heaven. Twist it with any other scripture but... } – Mar 28, 11:20 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave Rev 5:13 "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea,... } – Mar 28, 11:19 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It doesn't validate your case. Rev 19:1 "Great Crowd in heaven." If I told you that I heard a scream in the house would... } – Mar 28, 11:17 AM
  • »»

213 comments to Latest Comments Digest

• Dave

To Christopher John’s

THIS IS A FACT. Vol IV pages 544,545, three times it ask who this army is. He had it wrong back then and after he went to hea en the leaders had it wrong for another 104 years. Referring to Joel, and the army Jehovah was going to use.

Here is where it is funny. The first sentence in April study WT has Charles Russell’s name in it.

So if we take it from ctr,s beginning st it took almost 150 for the correct understanding come about.

Wow!!! This is why people who left ctr and others miss out.

Praise Jehovah as his light keeps getting brighter.

Dave
      So his light got brighter on 1925? 1975, Evaul slave class? Faithful servant was all anointed? Organ transplants are cannibalism? 1914 was “this generation” and “overlapping generation” Jonadabs? Israel? Ruth-Estger class? Thw scapegoat being the bible students?

Hmm sound more like wandering in darkness to me.

Why dont you try to read the volumes and stop looking for errors in them. We dont hold to the volumes like y’all do the WT magazines.

Dave,
      Why dont you google the Australian Royal Commission when Geoffrey was on the stand and said that its presumptuous to believe that only you have the truth.
      Jehovahs word said that nothing covered wouldn’t be uncovered. Man did it shine in the WT and expose all the pedophiles and false doctrines.

Dave,
      I’m going to leave this hear. It’s clear your whole intention is to be correct. I was a JW so I know your mentality. You want the last word so you can go off being puffed about about having been correct. You did this on Facebook too. Yes I remember.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    Ad in back of book

THE WATCH TOWER

And

Herald of Christ Presence

This journal should regularly visit all who have the slightest interest in the topics in this and the other volumes of the Scripture Studies. It is issued twice a month, 16 pages, at one dollar (4s.) a year in advance.

I always wonder did my Grandfather and Grandmother get any of the books when on the farm. For many colporture hit the farms. Will have to wait till the resurrection to find out.

Dave,
      We hand out tracts and have witnessing booths and we have many traveling brothers and sisters that visit all over the world. We are a little flock and when the bride is complete we will raise the world of mankind and will have all to be enlighted bu the truth.

• Dave

Here are some verses ctr uses on page 528 VOL IV.
    Rev. 16:14; Zeph:3:8 ;Isa. 13:4; rev. 16:18; Heb. 12:26.
    All the proud and all that do wickedly shall be stubble, and this fire shall burn them up. It shall leave them neither root nor branch. Mai.4:1

Happily you and I can say were happy he was wrong on the timing, or we never would have lived . And no need to criticize him as he was ahead of his time. Yet those prophecies still have to be fulfilled.

Page 616 He is off on the folliwing.
    We have seen that the period of our Lord’s presence from 1874 to 1914 is a harvest time, the earlier part of it for gathering his elect bride, and the latter part a time of trouble ,for the overthrow of present institutions, in preparation for the new Kingdom.

Think if we had the internet back then. They would have web sites going after him just like happened today with the judge.

Read some stories of Russell’s follows, even in other countries. One from Norway touched me as my mothers parents had come from there to the us about the time this book was written . But when it didn’t come true this consecrated ones, either took their lives or quit worshipping God. How could they face there neighbors where they had preached.

If they had only stayed in the truth, the light kept getting brighter and things started making sense. To the point they eventually stopped printing the studies because of so many I’ll timed events making it impossible to see the truth.

But believe it or not, just like Catholics who were taught about limbo, and most are unaware that the Church got rid of it, they keep serving the Pope. And same with ctr, a small handful scattered around the world hang on to Him.
    Amazing!!!

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Going to let Pastor Russell answer that question 20 years later.

None need be surprised to find that some of its statements, although startling strong come short now of the full Truth.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s. 1897 . It relates to the closing epoch of this Gospel Age, the overlapping between it and the New Dispensation.

Please answer, wes that truthful?

From preface of Studies VOL IV

Dave,
      The overlapping of the Gospel Age with the Jewish Age is a parallel between the Overoapping of the GOSPEL age and the Messianic age. Like I said. Read the Divine Plan. And when I did it took me put of nominal christendom of the WTS.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    John chapter 3. Who ever doesnt believe in him is already judged, because they dont believe in the name of God’s only Son .

When all the people living on earth now face the wrath of God, rev.19:20 But the beast was seized, along with the false prophet who had done signs in the beast presence. (He had used the signs to deceive people into receiving the beast’s mark and into worshipping the beast’s image.) The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. The rest were killed by the sword that comes from the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds are the fill of their flesh.

Do you know who the rider on the horse is? Do you know how scripture shows this us not at the end of the 1000 years?

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      Then you’re whole religion falls a apart because your religion teaches that those who didn’t believe will come back. Dave all I’m going to say and I’m going to leave it here. God has a plan for everyone. Jesus is a Ransom for ALL. Every single human being will have a chance for everlasting life oh the earth. Gods main goal is to seek a bride for his son Jesus. After the bride is complete they will raise the world of mankind and they will have forever lost out on the prize of the heavenly call but will have an opportunity for life on the earth. Please read the Divine plan of the ages. Opened my eyes to the Good News of great joy and not the Good tidings of bad news the Watchtower taught me for 6 years. Have a good day.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

The word many which about 25 translations I checked all use Jesus word many.
    And my English dictionary gave me the meaning— the majority— then gave you the meaning of majority—the greater number.

Not only do you go against English but also Pastor Russell’s teaching. The unforgivable sin. But insulting the Holy Spirit won’t be forgiven. Jesus words at Matthew 12:31 And Pastor Russell used these verse more then once . Because its impossible to restore people to changed hearts and lives who turn away once they have seen the light. Hebrews 6:4
    When someone rejected the Law from Moses, they were put to death…How much worse punishment do you think is deserved by the person who walks all over God’s Son? Hebrews 10:28,29.

You may say the judge made hard rules, but the Pastor enforced the hardest of them all on his readers, follows, believing Jehovah God was using him. A bondage of no resurrection. But it’s not a bondage for those who follow the faithful slave that Jesus said would be here during the last days, so common sense says your going to stay close to the one doing the feeding if you want life . You go your own way or satans children lure you away, you will perish from starvation of wholesome spitual food

Dave incorrect.

Many means all proof

Romans 5:19
      “For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinner”

Are you telling me there are sinless people becasue this just means the majority?

Dave,
        Hebrews 6:4 is proof that only the anointed are on trial!!! Not the world of mankind. Read it. Ate you saying the world of mankind are partakes of the heavenly gift and partakes of the holy spirit? Nope!!! You just proved my point. The world of mankind is not on trial. Only the anointed are.

Hebrews 6:4
        “For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost”

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Adam and Eve did the exact same thing as those semons.

Where is the justice Afam and Eve get another chance but the demons don’t?

Dave,
      Yes he is aware they will be destroyed. At the end I’d the millennium because they will be locked away for the millennium. Tye world the rebels IN THE LITTLE SEASON (years after the millennium) will be destroyed. But JWs are sending them off before they have had their trial. The world’s judgment day is the millennium. The Jws have made it now. God is only developing the New creation.

Dave,
      It is fair that adam hers another trial. That’s the whole ransom. Jesus became a man to redeem man. Not demons and Angel’s.

• Christopher Johns

The method that sounds like satan hmmm lemme see

Bible- “I am the way the truth shall the life no one comes to the father but by me.”

JWs- Come to Jehovah’s organization for salvation.” WT 11-15-81 p.21

“To receive everlasting life in the earthly paradise, we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.” WT 2-15-83 p.12

“Bible students…must appreciate that identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation.” Our Kingdom Ministry, November, 1990

Yet not one scripture backs this point up. Noah’s Ark represents christ. Not an organization.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Didn’t say all Rutherford taught was wrong. I simply used Lucifer which brother Russell was wrong on also.

And I new you would use a verse after what Jesus said about many . The word many does not meal all. Large number of
    The majority of people
    Right from Dictionary.

Now for your words by Paul in Roman’s it’s not a contradiction.

2 Ways to look at it.

1. His all covers the majority.
    2 At Genesis 3:15 the if non dont commit the unforgivable sin they would get a resurrection.
    But look at perfect at one time, Satan and the Angel’s who joined him. What hope did they have?
    Matthew 8:29 Did you come here to torment us before the appointed time?
    James 2:19 yet the demons believe and shudder.
    Mark 1:24 Did you come to destroy us?
    Dictionary on destroy, make something stop existing by damaging it or attacking it.
    Shudder to tremble or shake violently

It sure is clear perfection will fully given up has no hope.
    Likewise Jehovahs justice is the same for Adam and Eve. Remember Genesis is after Adam and Eve sinned they would not be included in that hope.
    Same for all who had committed the unforgettable sin before and after Jesus died.

Keep in mind here, the purpose of this discussion is trying to save yours or any who listen and come back to worship Jehovah God. On the other hand your offer to me, me not being anointed, is the Greek scriptures shows my place is secured in the 1000 years to be given a chance to pass the test at end of 1000 years of Satans abyss. So no matter what my life does there is salvation waiting for me. So just throw bible away Dave you dobt need it.

Which method sounds like Satan approves???

Dave,
      Jesus died as a corresponding price and ransom for ADAM. Adam will come back. All means all. Not majority not some, not most. All. Plain and simple Rutherford wasnshovijf everyone off into second death or non-ressurction before they were even placed on trial.

Gospel Age———-> Church on trial
      Millennial Age——–> World on trial.

Read Tabernacle Shadows you’ll understand. Rutherford changed the Parable of the Sheep and Goats to now instead of millennium si that he can shove all those who disagree with him into second death. Sorry no way around it.

WTS has become christendom and have denied the ransom. The use the word but they dont know the concept. God didnt help russell understand the ransom and then completely change it

• Christopher Johns

All those scriptures you showed are about demons. When is the appointed time? At the end of the millennium becasue they will be locked away with satan. Its not difficult. You have mankind going into death before their trial in the millennium. Tye world is not on trip until the millennium. By making it now you’ve made void the purpose of the millennium. If it was only for those who havent heard the truth then wouldn’t it make sense to not come to my door at all tjay way I’ll be resurrected and have a chance?

Which is more fair- Come to my door while I’m still blind give me a 5 minute speech and some video and that was my chance or a 1000 years of perfection satan locked away sin and death removed and have absolute 100 proof then the go to a blind person with faith? Which seems more fair?