Latest Comments Digest

100 latest comments from our from all posts articles on our site, newest at the top
(Click on the Date link at the end of each entry to see the entire comment)

• User AvatarRR { Back in the 90s I was contacted by one of their leaders. They found my website and began corresponding with me. They are of course... } – Nov 26, 9:16 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hi Roy - Some Bible Students have had friendly contact with this group. Our main focus of course is our own personal relationship with our... } – Nov 24, 8:53 AM
  • User AvatarRoy { Not much affected, since they are another group, and they have very little presence in Russia, way less than the JW's } – Nov 20, 9:37 AM
  • User AvatarRodrigo Gallegos { Yes, I also discovered that, I find it really interesting since this group has been dropping in numbers as they don't preach in the same... } – Nov 20, 9:35 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Annelie - Thanks. That is an excellent questions! It is great to have a deep thinker of scripture to have a discussion with. Let me... } – Sep 25, 8:03 AM
  • User Avatarannelie williams { am i missing something?...a resurrection,means you have to die first,before you get resurrected,and only then is it possible,to die a second death,unless you are of... } – Sep 24, 9:54 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Richard for your reply .will get back about family name . } – Aug 07, 2:42 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Rolando for your reply . } – Aug 07, 2:41 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { Thank you Peter for your reply .I will get back to comment on some other doctrines.i do favour the Bible students for their kind responses... } – Aug 07, 2:40 PM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello John,I was a JW For over 40 years in Australia.I found the Bible Students in 2010,& Have never Looked back since!We have Bretheren all... } – Jul 30, 12:29 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi John, as Peter mentioned, Bible Students are not dogmatic when it comes to certain beliefs. These are things or subjects that YOU have to... } – Jul 29, 9:03 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks John. I am glad you are open to the Christian liberty of personal Bible study and honest freedom of thought. Your studies on Michael... } – Jul 29, 12:42 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { I am faded out of jws after 50 years in the WT.one of the main reasons is the way Jesus has been pushed out and... } – Jul 29, 12:04 PM
  • User Avatar { There is a man who is telling the truth. } – Jul 13, 8:08 AM
  • User Avatarterry lawton { I guess you didnt feel the need to reply Roy.... Psa 146:3 - it would do you well brother to read it. } – Jul 11, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Doug, the Watchtower would expect complete obedience when you join. in fact before baptism, you will sit down with the elders while they ask you... } – Jul 08, 4:44 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I see what you mean about that. I am scared that if I would get into the JW I would get disfelloshipped early on.... } – Jul 06, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, Thank you for providing insight on that. Doug } – Jul 06, 4:55 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug, those "141 rules" are not Jehovah's Witness rules that you will find in any of their publication. They are rules that some former JW... } – Jul 05, 6:53 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I sent you my email address. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:49 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I meant rules like the 141 rules of the JW. Where they try to run your life. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:30 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug I don't have your e-mail, but you can e-mail me at RR144@aim.com } – Jul 03, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, may I ask where these "rules" are? As already mentioned. Bible Students as a whole do not have rules to abide by. We... } – Jul 03, 1:31 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you again. That is great to know! Right now I am searching for a Bible Student group to be a part of and maybe... } – Jul 03, 9:17 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { No Doug,The only rules we have are in Gods word, "All scripture is inspired" If it is not in gods word,then we cannot invent rules... } – Jul 03, 7:47 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Richard, Thank you very much for this! I did not realize that. I have another question. Do you know if the Bible Student Movement different... } – Jul 03, 4:59 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello Doug,Welcome from Australian Bible Students.The Bible students have just released a new Bible called the RVIC(Which Stands for revised version Improved & corrected)Bro Peter... } – Jul 02, 6:41 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you for the info. Does anyone know what the best bible to use and read for this belief? } – Jul 02, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Bible Students do provide baptism services which are requested and planned for in advance. Most who have become Bible Students are baptized again... } – Jul 02, 10:20 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you Peter for the email. I work M-F during the day. I do have a question, can one be baptized into the bible student... } – Jul 02, 6:48 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Rolando as a former JW and researcher knows a lot. You are also welcome to give me a call. I will email you... } – Jul 02, 4:41 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello Peter K. and RR, A rep. from the central Ohio group, www.biblestudents.com, did get in touch with me today and he said there are... } – Jul 01, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarRR { I rolled my eyes at every meetings, too often from the podium. LOL } – Jul 01, 4:39 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - http://www.biblestudents.com/ is based in Ohio and if you contact them, they should be able to direct you to the nearest study group. However,... } – Jul 01, 3:33 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, There are Bible Students in the Ohio area. Not sure about Loveland/Cincinnati. I could check, I know we have brethren in the Columbus... } – Jul 01, 2:43 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello. I am very interested in the Bible Student beliefs and believing in Jehovah in this way. I just do not want to join the... } – Jul 01, 5:14 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Interesting RR. I did not know that. By todays JW Organization standards, the older JW organization had been demonstrating apostate behavior by providing the old... } – Jun 26, 9:01 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Yes, 1927 was the last edition published by the society. However the Society continued to offer the volumes well into the 1960s. Throughout the 1930s,... } – Jun 25, 7:05 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Sr. Sharon G. We have lot's of evidence of an earthly kingdom in various scriptures. Revelation 21 seems clear that the New Jerusalem comes down... } – May 31, 8:59 AM
  • User Avatarsharon g { Jeff, we have an xJW in our class who wanted NEW testament scripture that said anything about the New Jerusalem being on earth as well... } – May 29, 2:29 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { You can find "Ask Jaqueline" at https://askjacqueline.life/ } – Apr 28, 9:43 AM
  • User Avatar { This message is for Jackeline. My dear one...pray to Jehovah to see if it is his will u call me. 413-387-7252. Thank u for providing... } – Apr 22, 5:37 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi Neddie, these are Jehovah's Witness books, if you wish to acquire them, you will need to visit the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses,... } – Apr 21, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Neddie, Hi Neddie. We don't sell JW products. } – Apr 16, 4:23 PM
  • User AvatarNeddie { I would like to purchase this bible,and the song book please.The Grey Holy Bible please. } – Apr 15, 11:45 PM
  • User Avatar { Hi.I please would love to purchase this song book please.And the Grey Holy Bible please.My Email address is nedntroy2014@gmail.com Thank you. } – Apr 15, 11:43 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Welcome Jackie - Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions. This is an open forum. } – Apr 14, 5:55 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Jackie, Good morning. Are you associated with the JEHOVAH'S witnesses? } – Apr 12, 11:15 AM
  • User AvatarJACKIE ROSS { Just found your website. Looking forward to learn more from it. Jackie } – Apr 12, 10:50 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The Judge was dismissed by Russell. Rutherford used legal moves to dismiss his board members and replaced them vote him in. He took the... } – Apr 09, 12:04 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's and any who think the judge didnt do a great job for brother Russell, please read 5346,page 335. Also read Ezra 4:7... } – Apr 09, 8:39 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Gasa Your article about a year ago. Do you have an update on any of that. Seeing how things have drastically changed? } – Apr 05, 1:40 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes we have three here a year in our area but there is at least one convention a weekend all year. We have the... } – Mar 31, 7:54 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss.Do you ever hold your conventions . } – Mar 31, 7:45 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, one thing you have to know about the Bible students. We each have different views. The speaker may not have know who it was... } – Mar 31, 7:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Because of the cowincedence, would like to share this with you. Was listening to Bible Students convention 2018 on Armageddon. They mentioned... } – Mar 31, 7:08 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Let's hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, because the one who made the promises is reliable. Heb.10:23 } – Mar 30, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you for your time Criss. The difference between you and me is. You accept one humans many errors. And I accept many humans errors.... } – Mar 30, 4:19 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, I'm going to leave this hear. It's clear your whole intention is to be correct. I was a JW so I know your mentality.... } – Mar 30, 2:25 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Why dont you google the Australian Royal Commission when Geoffrey was on the stand and said that its presumptuous to believe that only you... } – Mar 30, 2:23 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave So his light got brighter on 1925? 1975, Evaul slave class? Faithful servant was all anointed? Organ transplants are cannibalism? 1914 was "this generation"... } – Mar 30, 2:21 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's THIS IS A FACT. Vol IV pages 544,545, three times it ask who this army is. He had it wrong back then... } – Mar 30, 2:15 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We hand out tracts and have witnessing booths and we have many traveling brothers and sisters that visit all over the world. We are... } – Mar 30, 11:25 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Ad in back of book THE WATCH TOWER And Herald of Christ Presence This journal should regularly visit all who have the... } – Mar 30, 11:10 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry Volume 2 Parallel Dispensations. } – Mar 30, 11:04 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If you read Volume 3 on Parallel Disoensations youd know the answer to your question. Dont know what any of this had to do... } – Mar 30, 11:02 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Here are some verses ctr uses on page 528 VOL IV. Rev. 16:14; Zeph:3:8 ;Isa. 13:4; rev. 16:18; Heb. 12:26. All the proud and all... } – Mar 30, 11:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The overlapping of the Gospel Age with the Jewish Age is a parallel between the Overoapping of the GOSPEL age and the Messianic age.... } – Mar 30, 11:00 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Going to let Pastor Russell answer that question 20 years later. None need be surprised to find that some of its statements,... } – Mar 30, 10:06 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. 1897 . It relates to the closing epoch of this Gospel Age, the overlapping between it and the New Dispensation. Please answer,... } – Mar 30, 9:56 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Then you’re whole religion falls a apart because your religion teaches that those who didn’t believe will come back. Dave all I’m going to... } – Mar 30, 6:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. John chapter 3. Who ever doesnt believe in him is already judged, because they dont believe in the name of God's only... } – Mar 30, 5:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It is fair that adam hers another trial. That's the whole ransom. Jesus became a man to redeem man. Not demons and Angel's. } – Mar 29, 5:32 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Hebrews 6:4 is proof that only the anointed are on trial!!! Not the world of mankind. Read it. Ate you saying the world of... } – Mar 29, 5:31 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave incorrect. Many means all proof Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinner" Are you... } – Mar 29, 5:28 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes he is aware they will be destroyed. At the end I'd the millennium because they will be locked away for the millennium. Tye... } – Mar 29, 5:27 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. The word many which about 25 translations I checked all use Jesus word many. And my English dictionary gave me the meaning---... } – Mar 29, 4:38 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. On that one demon did you notice he is aware he and his cohorts will be destroyed. Removed from existence. Adam and... } – Mar 29, 4:16 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { All those scriptures you showed are about demons. When is the appointed time? At the end of the millennium becasue they will be locked away... } – Mar 29, 2:39 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { The method that sounds like satan hmmm lemme see Bible- "I am the way the truth shall the life no one comes to the father... } – Mar 29, 2:35 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Jesus died as a corresponding price and ransom for ADAM. Adam will come back. All means all. Not majority not some, not most. All.... } – Mar 29, 2:31 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Didn't say all Rutherford taught was wrong. I simply used Lucifer which brother Russell was wrong on also. And I new you... } – Mar 29, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The ransom is for ALL. Many means ALL. Let me prove that to you Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the... } – Mar 29, 1:27 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If most of what Rutherford taught has been changed since his death then why would it have been wrong for the bible students to... } – Mar 29, 1:23 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Thank you for the reply. I have looked at the spiritual thing that took place. Have most of the books that came... } – Mar 29, 10:30 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, There's a difference between messing up and being truly repentant and what Rutherford did. He was dismissed by Russell. Then he used his legal... } – Mar 29, 6:57 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Judge Rutherford had many women and died from falling down drunk. After his death his wife spoke about all of this. Look up facts... } – Mar 29, 6:43 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Third Judge Rutherford. What an honor to work in the preaching with someone who was baptized while the Judge was still alive.... } – Mar 29, 3:52 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. King David, no need to mention the mistakes that he made. Highlight the fact he was one of 6 good kings out... } – Mar 29, 3:16 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Rutherford knew what he was doing. He took over and changed it into a high control group. Sorry freedom is in Christ. Not fear... } – Mar 28, 9:53 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss. Will start will King Solomon. Blessed by Jehovah with wisdom I fail to fully, not even close grasp . But in reading... } – Mar 28, 9:34 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We believe Rutherford was part of the evil servant. He took freedom in christ and made you have to obey an organization. Smh. } – Mar 28, 7:07 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Atrocities!!! 1. King David 2. King Solomon 3. Judge Rutherford Rank them in order and why. } – Mar 28, 6:02 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Again where did jesus offer a two class system? The earth is for restored world of mankind and those who lived before pentecost. Jesus... } – Mar 28, 11:22 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry. Nowhere does it show that thebyrrat crowd is on earth. Rev 19:1 says they are in heaven. Twist it with any other scripture but... } – Mar 28, 11:20 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave Rev 5:13 "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea,... } – Mar 28, 11:19 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It doesn't validate your case. Rev 19:1 "Great Crowd in heaven." If I told you that I heard a scream in the house would... } – Mar 28, 11:17 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Rev. 5:13 validates my case. In heaven. Note who they were saying it to. To the One sitting on the throne and... } – Mar 28, 10:46 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave Jesus and the 144,000 didnt help you make anyhring. Show me where jesus offered an earthly hope to anyone. You cant. Because he didnt.... } – Mar 27, 7:17 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes millions fall short. The way us called NARROW and FEW are the ones finding it. Many don't make it. Remember the foolish virgins.... } – Mar 27, 7:15 PM
  • »»

213 comments to Latest Comments Digest

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Thank you for your time.

Will leave you with a thing that is definitely the case.
    Which is the meaning of fact.
    1. Of all the groups that broke from watch tower, during ctr and after ctr, which most vanished, the few left have no great crowd. It is a fact.
    Anyone, try a google search, bible students great crowd.

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      And those who stayed fell into apostasy. Like those who followed the Catholic Church. The true church always existed outside even during the apostasy. Look at the jw history video they made. martin luther left the catholic church. Like the Bible students left the Apostate WTS. Saying they you can only bain patadise by being a part of their Organization is not trith. Its bondage to a system Russell told us to beware of organization. And he was right. Now your just a high control group like Christendom. We are a little flock. None other are called.

Look it up

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      The great crowd are anointed that didn’t make it. If no man can number the great crowd then your organization is wrong in showing how many there. Jesus never had a two class salvation system, Purely an invention of Rutherford. And we don’t need a great crowd with the Bible Student’s. Because it’s not a class that anybody’s been called to. Why do you think Jesus always talked about the heavens because he never promised earth his followers.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    Acts chapter 4 shows great increase to about 5,000. Let’s say each year 365 days each anointed one preaches and teaches one new disciple. By the end of 40 C.E. there would be 640,000 anointed ones. Made up of Gentiles and Israelis. John wrote his gospel around 98 C E. At a very old age, already the apostasy was huge. And when John died it took off. Interesting that at late date Jehovah inspired John to write that. There was no need to let gentiles no, they had been Chritians for 52 years. They were all anointed. And all in the community. Yet under inspiration Jesus had said, I have other sheep not of this community . The same John who wrote Revelation 2 years earlier did not have a clue who that great crowd was. He was taken to the Lord’s day, but was clueless as to who they were. Just like John the Baptist who died not to long after Jesus started his ministry. He was dead when Jesus said, not a man greater than John had there been, but he will be a lesser to one who is in the kingdom. Yes when each anointed fulfills there earthly coarse and are raised to heaven. So like that John Brother Russell lived before the revealing of the other sheep of this fold and a accurate info on the great crowd.

And again, who has a great crowd in the same community? Which anointed group? The Dawn? The Australian branch from Hennesey and Ball, cars secretary who broke away.
    The Chicago group? Or Oregon group? Texas group? Or JWs group who has a great crowd with gret trib ready to happen?

The facts are as simple as can be.

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      This shows that you you dont know what you are talking about. The Chicago group and Australian group are like saying “South Atlanta Congregation of Jw” and “North Congregation of JWs”. We are all Bible Students. Orlando Bible Students and Chicago Bible Students are the same. The orlando and chicago are just location designations. We dont need a authoritarian governing body that moochers off the people donations t ok to control is. Watch YouTube. Anthony Morris is buying hundreds of dollars worth of Liquor off your donations. So sad. The Truth isnt for everyone. Show me one non-spirit begotten christian in the bible with an earthly hope. Jesus never offered two separate salvation for Christian’s. So again you’re preaching a different gospel. 😁

• Christopher Johns

John the Baptist died before spirit begetal. Jesus never offered two setsbif salvation. The ancient worthies will live on the earth. After spirit begettal there is no more earthly hope for Christians. All of jesus teachings were about reigning with him in heaven. Not hard. You’re just not spirit begotten to understand them.

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      This is where I end. If you want to Live on the Earth and that’s fine. But just now Jesus never taught anyone to hope for an earthly paradise while being a Christian. Some gonna let you get the last word because that’s exactly what you want I’ve talked to you online you’ve done this before period so I’m just gonna leave it here have a good day

• Dave

Anonymous

Sodom had many people who died, probaly had very bad lives. It will be better for them on resurrection day compared to those cities mentioned. The 5 cities who recieved many about 95 to96 percent pure sulfur wont get a ressurection. All over the earth when sulfur is found, it’s about 45 percent. These nuggets are laying all around the 5 cities. And what is interesting is there are no nuggets laying between cities. Meaning it was a direct hit from heaven. If any of you doubt it go there a see it.

• Dave

To Liz.

Like all anointed ones, Brother Rutherford was immperfect. You asked about his good. He got the studies and read them and came in the truth. He worked well for Brother Russell and after Brother Russell was gone 10-31-2016 he was thrown in prison and it looked like the watch tower was dead. But when he and 7 others were released they were blessed with Jehovah’s spirit and Son Jesus Christ as the work took off and continues to this day. True John chapter 6 had a much larger fulfillment as those ,Matthew 24:48,49, did there thing and left the watch tower and started about 20 groups most of which died out. A few remain but have no great crowd, showing Jehovah’s spirit and His Son Jesus ate not with them. It’s possible we can get a few to come back as it happened back in Rutherfords day,some came back.
    Hope this answers your question from 2016

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      His spirit is with us. That’s why he spirit begat us and we see through the control tactics he used. 75% of the bible students left the society in the 1920’s. They saw that what happened when the catholic church took over and we see the same patterns in the WT society. Basically “obey or be lost”. As the church Went into an apostasy after the death of the apostle’s we can see the same thing after the death of Russell. Rutherford took control over the entire society and made them obey him or than they would die in Armageddon. That’s not Christianity that’s bad news. The WTS is going down. Losing money on child pedophiles cases. You can try to make it seem biblical but it’s not

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Dictionary on the word fold.(fold something in or into) mix one ingredient gently with another
    Also, a group or community.

Listen to Jesus words, I have other sheep that don’t belong to this sheep pen.I must lead them too. They will listen to my voice and there will be one flock, with one shepherd. JOHN 10:16

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      Incorrect nowhere does this say they are an earthly class. John 10:16 are gentiles that will br brought in. And those in the millennium. For the bible says all things will he gathered to God. Again where does jesus offer a two hope system? JWs teach error in saying Jesus offered heavenly and earthly promises to his father. And I know you’ll go to Matthew 5:5 next. Rutherford taught a two class system. That’s why it didnt come about until 1935. Show me a scripture where people are commanded to pass the memorial emblems by? Hmmmm can’t can you.

• Christopher Johns

John 10:16 are gentiles that he would go to to make them part of the little flock. That’s why the message of galatians is about the two (gentiles and jews) becoming one. That’s simple. Stop listening to the false doctrines of the JWs.

• Dave

See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens .
    To all anointed ones and non anointed come back, read the prodigal son that Jehovah’s word shows.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    Psalms 150:1 Praise Jah! Praise God in his holy place. Rev. 19:1

150:2 Praise him for his mighty works. Rev. 15:3

Psalm 150:6 Every breathing thing-let it praise Jah! Praise Jah!*
    Rev.5:13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and honor and the glory and the might forever and ever.

It starts, and I heard. 19:1 starts,After this I heard.
    Back to 5:13 every creature in heaven and on earth. 19:1 what seemed to be a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven.

Criss, dictionary on creature, a living being in particular a animal rather than a person.

But I tell you this, brothers that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom.
    1 Cor.15:50

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      Again show me where jesus offered two Hope’s for Christians. You cant. Becasue he didnt. So when you go door to door you’re preaching another gospel. Can you show me a tow hope system? You’re just quoting random scriptures. 😆

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
    Psalms was not written for the Christian’s hope. Jesus opened a new and living way again where did jesus offer an earthly hope hope his followers. Bringing me to old testament scriptures like psalms and Isaiah isnr sufficient.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Psalms 45. Do we agree Jesus is the king?

Do we agree verse 10 is spiritual Israel, the 144,000?

Do we agree verse 12 and end of 14 are the great crowd?

Do we agree verse 16 has old faithful ones being appointed as princes in all the earth?

How can great crowd be linked to Tyre?
    How can these 16 call then Jesus sons?
    Because I know you agree on Jesus the king and 10 the daughter represents the 144,000.

So why would Jehovah use Tyre for one of the daughters? Friendly relations existed at times between Trre and Israel, notably during the reigns of David and Solomon. Skilled Trrian workmen engaged in building David’s royal palace with cedar timber sent by Hiram the king of Tyre. The Tyrians also supplied David with cedar later used in the temples construction.
    After David’s death King Hiram of Tyre furnished Solomon with materials and assistance for the construction of the temple and other government buildings.

1 Cor. 3:16 The anointed as a group are referred to as making up the temple of God . It reads, you yourselves are God’s temple. Also read 1Peter 2:5; Epe. 2:21; and 2 Cor. 6:16

It is a known fact, that the daughter of Tyre brought much wealth to the anointed in charge of Jesus belongings.
    The proof is negative comments about money given are splashed around often by your group.
    Likewise Tyre helped in building the greatest building ever the temple. The great crowd assisted the remaining members of the temple class to preach the good news of the kingdom.

As to the ones from past made princes and referred to sons of Jesus. All human kind that are in Revelation 21:3-5 have Jesus as their Eternal Father because everyone of them on earth alive are alive because of the ransom. The word father means to give life, life giver.

Hope you get to enjoy.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Gen. 6:11 But the earth had become ruined in the sight of the true God, and the earth was filled with violence. Rev. 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth. Where in chapter 11 do you see the great crowd?

And now John in chapter 7 is asked, who are they? It is very true, a jointed one, chosen by God did not know who they are.

And yet you claim to know who they are, but you have no great crowd . Whereas Jehovah’s witnesses have millions ans millions with really no one knows the could. It changes daily.

My next article Psalms 45

• Christopher Johns

Dave,

Great crowd in heaven. Not hard buddy. Stop splitting hairs.