Latest Comments Digest

100 latest comments from our from all posts articles on our site, newest at the top
(Click on the Date link at the end of each entry to see the entire comment)

• User AvatarRR { Back in the 90s I was contacted by one of their leaders. They found my website and began corresponding with me. They are of course... } – Nov 26, 9:16 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hi Roy - Some Bible Students have had friendly contact with this group. Our main focus of course is our own personal relationship with our... } – Nov 24, 8:53 AM
  • User AvatarRoy { Not much affected, since they are another group, and they have very little presence in Russia, way less than the JW's } – Nov 20, 9:37 AM
  • User AvatarRodrigo Gallegos { Yes, I also discovered that, I find it really interesting since this group has been dropping in numbers as they don't preach in the same... } – Nov 20, 9:35 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Annelie - Thanks. That is an excellent questions! It is great to have a deep thinker of scripture to have a discussion with. Let me... } – Sep 25, 8:03 AM
  • User Avatarannelie williams { am i missing something?...a resurrection,means you have to die first,before you get resurrected,and only then is it possible,to die a second death,unless you are of... } – Sep 24, 9:54 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Richard for your reply .will get back about family name . } – Aug 07, 2:42 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Rolando for your reply . } – Aug 07, 2:41 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { Thank you Peter for your reply .I will get back to comment on some other doctrines.i do favour the Bible students for their kind responses... } – Aug 07, 2:40 PM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello John,I was a JW For over 40 years in Australia.I found the Bible Students in 2010,& Have never Looked back since!We have Bretheren all... } – Jul 30, 12:29 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi John, as Peter mentioned, Bible Students are not dogmatic when it comes to certain beliefs. These are things or subjects that YOU have to... } – Jul 29, 9:03 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks John. I am glad you are open to the Christian liberty of personal Bible study and honest freedom of thought. Your studies on Michael... } – Jul 29, 12:42 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { I am faded out of jws after 50 years in the WT.one of the main reasons is the way Jesus has been pushed out and... } – Jul 29, 12:04 PM
  • User Avatar { There is a man who is telling the truth. } – Jul 13, 8:08 AM
  • User Avatarterry lawton { I guess you didnt feel the need to reply Roy.... Psa 146:3 - it would do you well brother to read it. } – Jul 11, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Doug, the Watchtower would expect complete obedience when you join. in fact before baptism, you will sit down with the elders while they ask you... } – Jul 08, 4:44 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I see what you mean about that. I am scared that if I would get into the JW I would get disfelloshipped early on.... } – Jul 06, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, Thank you for providing insight on that. Doug } – Jul 06, 4:55 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug, those "141 rules" are not Jehovah's Witness rules that you will find in any of their publication. They are rules that some former JW... } – Jul 05, 6:53 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I sent you my email address. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:49 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I meant rules like the 141 rules of the JW. Where they try to run your life. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:30 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug I don't have your e-mail, but you can e-mail me at RR144@aim.com } – Jul 03, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, may I ask where these "rules" are? As already mentioned. Bible Students as a whole do not have rules to abide by. We... } – Jul 03, 1:31 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you again. That is great to know! Right now I am searching for a Bible Student group to be a part of and maybe... } – Jul 03, 9:17 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { No Doug,The only rules we have are in Gods word, "All scripture is inspired" If it is not in gods word,then we cannot invent rules... } – Jul 03, 7:47 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Richard, Thank you very much for this! I did not realize that. I have another question. Do you know if the Bible Student Movement different... } – Jul 03, 4:59 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello Doug,Welcome from Australian Bible Students.The Bible students have just released a new Bible called the RVIC(Which Stands for revised version Improved & corrected)Bro Peter... } – Jul 02, 6:41 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you for the info. Does anyone know what the best bible to use and read for this belief? } – Jul 02, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Bible Students do provide baptism services which are requested and planned for in advance. Most who have become Bible Students are baptized again... } – Jul 02, 10:20 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you Peter for the email. I work M-F during the day. I do have a question, can one be baptized into the bible student... } – Jul 02, 6:48 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Rolando as a former JW and researcher knows a lot. You are also welcome to give me a call. I will email you... } – Jul 02, 4:41 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello Peter K. and RR, A rep. from the central Ohio group, www.biblestudents.com, did get in touch with me today and he said there are... } – Jul 01, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarRR { I rolled my eyes at every meetings, too often from the podium. LOL } – Jul 01, 4:39 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - http://www.biblestudents.com/ is based in Ohio and if you contact them, they should be able to direct you to the nearest study group. However,... } – Jul 01, 3:33 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, There are Bible Students in the Ohio area. Not sure about Loveland/Cincinnati. I could check, I know we have brethren in the Columbus... } – Jul 01, 2:43 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello. I am very interested in the Bible Student beliefs and believing in Jehovah in this way. I just do not want to join the... } – Jul 01, 5:14 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Interesting RR. I did not know that. By todays JW Organization standards, the older JW organization had been demonstrating apostate behavior by providing the old... } – Jun 26, 9:01 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Yes, 1927 was the last edition published by the society. However the Society continued to offer the volumes well into the 1960s. Throughout the 1930s,... } – Jun 25, 7:05 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Sr. Sharon G. We have lot's of evidence of an earthly kingdom in various scriptures. Revelation 21 seems clear that the New Jerusalem comes down... } – May 31, 8:59 AM
  • User Avatarsharon g { Jeff, we have an xJW in our class who wanted NEW testament scripture that said anything about the New Jerusalem being on earth as well... } – May 29, 2:29 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { You can find "Ask Jaqueline" at https://askjacqueline.life/ } – Apr 28, 9:43 AM
  • User Avatar { This message is for Jackeline. My dear one...pray to Jehovah to see if it is his will u call me. 413-387-7252. Thank u for providing... } – Apr 22, 5:37 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi Neddie, these are Jehovah's Witness books, if you wish to acquire them, you will need to visit the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses,... } – Apr 21, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Neddie, Hi Neddie. We don't sell JW products. } – Apr 16, 4:23 PM
  • User AvatarNeddie { I would like to purchase this bible,and the song book please.The Grey Holy Bible please. } – Apr 15, 11:45 PM
  • User Avatar { Hi.I please would love to purchase this song book please.And the Grey Holy Bible please.My Email address is nedntroy2014@gmail.com Thank you. } – Apr 15, 11:43 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Welcome Jackie - Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions. This is an open forum. } – Apr 14, 5:55 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Jackie, Good morning. Are you associated with the JEHOVAH'S witnesses? } – Apr 12, 11:15 AM
  • User AvatarJACKIE ROSS { Just found your website. Looking forward to learn more from it. Jackie } – Apr 12, 10:50 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The Judge was dismissed by Russell. Rutherford used legal moves to dismiss his board members and replaced them vote him in. He took the... } – Apr 09, 12:04 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's and any who think the judge didnt do a great job for brother Russell, please read 5346,page 335. Also read Ezra 4:7... } – Apr 09, 8:39 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Gasa Your article about a year ago. Do you have an update on any of that. Seeing how things have drastically changed? } – Apr 05, 1:40 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes we have three here a year in our area but there is at least one convention a weekend all year. We have the... } – Mar 31, 7:54 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss.Do you ever hold your conventions . } – Mar 31, 7:45 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, one thing you have to know about the Bible students. We each have different views. The speaker may not have know who it was... } – Mar 31, 7:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Because of the cowincedence, would like to share this with you. Was listening to Bible Students convention 2018 on Armageddon. They mentioned... } – Mar 31, 7:08 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Let's hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, because the one who made the promises is reliable. Heb.10:23 } – Mar 30, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you for your time Criss. The difference between you and me is. You accept one humans many errors. And I accept many humans errors.... } – Mar 30, 4:19 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, I'm going to leave this hear. It's clear your whole intention is to be correct. I was a JW so I know your mentality.... } – Mar 30, 2:25 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Why dont you google the Australian Royal Commission when Geoffrey was on the stand and said that its presumptuous to believe that only you... } – Mar 30, 2:23 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave So his light got brighter on 1925? 1975, Evaul slave class? Faithful servant was all anointed? Organ transplants are cannibalism? 1914 was "this generation"... } – Mar 30, 2:21 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's THIS IS A FACT. Vol IV pages 544,545, three times it ask who this army is. He had it wrong back then... } – Mar 30, 2:15 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We hand out tracts and have witnessing booths and we have many traveling brothers and sisters that visit all over the world. We are... } – Mar 30, 11:25 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Ad in back of book THE WATCH TOWER And Herald of Christ Presence This journal should regularly visit all who have the... } – Mar 30, 11:10 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry Volume 2 Parallel Dispensations. } – Mar 30, 11:04 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If you read Volume 3 on Parallel Disoensations youd know the answer to your question. Dont know what any of this had to do... } – Mar 30, 11:02 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Here are some verses ctr uses on page 528 VOL IV. Rev. 16:14; Zeph:3:8 ;Isa. 13:4; rev. 16:18; Heb. 12:26. All the proud and all... } – Mar 30, 11:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The overlapping of the Gospel Age with the Jewish Age is a parallel between the Overoapping of the GOSPEL age and the Messianic age.... } – Mar 30, 11:00 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Going to let Pastor Russell answer that question 20 years later. None need be surprised to find that some of its statements,... } – Mar 30, 10:06 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. 1897 . It relates to the closing epoch of this Gospel Age, the overlapping between it and the New Dispensation. Please answer,... } – Mar 30, 9:56 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Then you’re whole religion falls a apart because your religion teaches that those who didn’t believe will come back. Dave all I’m going to... } – Mar 30, 6:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. John chapter 3. Who ever doesnt believe in him is already judged, because they dont believe in the name of God's only... } – Mar 30, 5:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It is fair that adam hers another trial. That's the whole ransom. Jesus became a man to redeem man. Not demons and Angel's. } – Mar 29, 5:32 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Hebrews 6:4 is proof that only the anointed are on trial!!! Not the world of mankind. Read it. Ate you saying the world of... } – Mar 29, 5:31 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave incorrect. Many means all proof Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinner" Are you... } – Mar 29, 5:28 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes he is aware they will be destroyed. At the end I'd the millennium because they will be locked away for the millennium. Tye... } – Mar 29, 5:27 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. The word many which about 25 translations I checked all use Jesus word many. And my English dictionary gave me the meaning---... } – Mar 29, 4:38 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. On that one demon did you notice he is aware he and his cohorts will be destroyed. Removed from existence. Adam and... } – Mar 29, 4:16 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { All those scriptures you showed are about demons. When is the appointed time? At the end of the millennium becasue they will be locked away... } – Mar 29, 2:39 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { The method that sounds like satan hmmm lemme see Bible- "I am the way the truth shall the life no one comes to the father... } – Mar 29, 2:35 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Jesus died as a corresponding price and ransom for ADAM. Adam will come back. All means all. Not majority not some, not most. All.... } – Mar 29, 2:31 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Didn't say all Rutherford taught was wrong. I simply used Lucifer which brother Russell was wrong on also. And I new you... } – Mar 29, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The ransom is for ALL. Many means ALL. Let me prove that to you Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the... } – Mar 29, 1:27 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If most of what Rutherford taught has been changed since his death then why would it have been wrong for the bible students to... } – Mar 29, 1:23 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Thank you for the reply. I have looked at the spiritual thing that took place. Have most of the books that came... } – Mar 29, 10:30 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, There's a difference between messing up and being truly repentant and what Rutherford did. He was dismissed by Russell. Then he used his legal... } – Mar 29, 6:57 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Judge Rutherford had many women and died from falling down drunk. After his death his wife spoke about all of this. Look up facts... } – Mar 29, 6:43 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Third Judge Rutherford. What an honor to work in the preaching with someone who was baptized while the Judge was still alive.... } – Mar 29, 3:52 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. King David, no need to mention the mistakes that he made. Highlight the fact he was one of 6 good kings out... } – Mar 29, 3:16 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Rutherford knew what he was doing. He took over and changed it into a high control group. Sorry freedom is in Christ. Not fear... } – Mar 28, 9:53 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss. Will start will King Solomon. Blessed by Jehovah with wisdom I fail to fully, not even close grasp . But in reading... } – Mar 28, 9:34 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We believe Rutherford was part of the evil servant. He took freedom in christ and made you have to obey an organization. Smh. } – Mar 28, 7:07 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Atrocities!!! 1. King David 2. King Solomon 3. Judge Rutherford Rank them in order and why. } – Mar 28, 6:02 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Again where did jesus offer a two class system? The earth is for restored world of mankind and those who lived before pentecost. Jesus... } – Mar 28, 11:22 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry. Nowhere does it show that thebyrrat crowd is on earth. Rev 19:1 says they are in heaven. Twist it with any other scripture but... } – Mar 28, 11:20 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave Rev 5:13 "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea,... } – Mar 28, 11:19 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It doesn't validate your case. Rev 19:1 "Great Crowd in heaven." If I told you that I heard a scream in the house would... } – Mar 28, 11:17 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Rev. 5:13 validates my case. In heaven. Note who they were saying it to. To the One sitting on the throne and... } – Mar 28, 10:46 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave Jesus and the 144,000 didnt help you make anyhring. Show me where jesus offered an earthly hope to anyone. You cant. Because he didnt.... } – Mar 27, 7:17 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes millions fall short. The way us called NARROW and FEW are the ones finding it. Many don't make it. Remember the foolish virgins.... } – Mar 27, 7:15 PM
  • »»

213 comments to Latest Comments Digest

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    Matthew 5:5 Psalms 37:11,29, John 10:16
    Happy are the mild tempered since they will inherit the earth. But the meek will possess the earth. And they will live forever on it. And I have other sheep noymt of this fold, those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    Good job on 14:3 Why? Look where verse1 says Jesus and 144,000 are. Verse 2 John hears sound coming out of heaven–where did they come from? Verse 3 bought from the earth. The other translation says from heaven. We have no problem with that verse. Can you show me a verse in Rev. Where it says Jesus will shepherd 144,000? Remember the great crowd at end of great trib, at the beginning of the 1000 will be shepherded by Jesus. Rev. 7:17 will guide them to springs of waters of life. The 144,000 don’t need that as they are immortal. When it says before the throne it shows God spreads his tent over them. Psalms 15:1 and Rev.213-5
    Again I challenge you to show one verse in Rev. Where it says God’s tent is over the 144,000???
    Where is God’s throne? Psalms 103:19 Jehovah has firmly established his throne in the heavens. Psalms 95:6 Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before Jehovah our maker.
    50 times in the Hebrew scriptures the words from humans, praise Jah. Surely you believe Jehovah on His throne heard those 50. Also all the billions times billions of prayers that went to Jehovah on his throne he heard. But wicked ones he does not hear. Is. 1:15
    And last but least, JWs have a great crowd who are washing their robes in the blood of the Lamb. Your group has no such group.
    This is the facts .

But on my next one will explain the virgin companions in Psalm 45.

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      You’re refusing to answer my question. Where did jesus ever offer two Hope’s for Christian’s? Where does jesus offer an earthly hope for Christian’s. Your must preaching JW reasoning. Abajn show me where Christians in the first century have an earful hope. I won’t answer any of your questions until you answer that. I used to argue with you on the FOJW Facebook page.

• Christopher Johns

Rev 19:1. IN HEAVEN. Not FROM HEAVEN. Where does mankind serve Jehovah in the temple? The great multitude does. 😊

• Christopher Johns

Dave,

“And there was opened the temple of God that is in heaven.”
      Revelation 11:19

“Therefore are they before the throne of God; and they serve him day and night in his temple”

Revelation 7:15 ASV

• Richard.Tazzyman

Dear Bro Christopher,You as a ex Witness like myself were blinded by them(The G/Body)Into believing that the great Multitude(G/company)were a Earthly Class.But it is so clear that they,along with the angels,Elders,& the four Living creatures are before the Throne!Also it says further in verse 14(Chap 7) that have washed their Robes & made them white in the blood of the Lamb-Itf this was the case then they would have been given everlasting life,They would not have to face the final Test at the end of the 1000 year reign of christ,when Satan is let loose!The same misunderstanding they have when it comes to ISRAEL.If they read the scripture in Romans 11,The apostle paul clearly states that Jehovah has not discarded Israel at all-“BY NO MEANS” he says,in fact in verse 25…..”:A partial dulling of senses has come upon Israel(Note-NOT SPIRITUAL ISRAEL)untill the full number of people of the nations has come in,& in this manner all Israel(Again,NOT SPIRITUAL Israel)will be saved.God Bless,Richard.Tazzyman-Bible Student,Australia)

• Dave

Hi Chris’s Johns.

Isaiah chapter 6:1. I saw Jehovah sitting on a loft and elevated throne.

1 Kings 22:19 Micaiah then said: I saw Jehovah sitting on his throne and all the army of the heavens standing by him.

Daniel 7;9 I kept watching until thrones were set in place and the Ancient of Days sat down. 7:1 saw a dream and visions.

Rev. 1:10 By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet

Did all those really see Jehovah? Three said they did . Exodus 33:20 You cannot see my face, for no man can see me and live. Look how Jesus agreed. John 1:18 No man has seen God at any time.
    43 times in Psalms, 5 in Isaiah Nd twice in Exodus the words Praise Jah!
    John is being given this in signs, he is taken to the future. And when asked who the great crowd was, this group saved through the great tribulation, John did not know. Also he didnt know that the 144,000 were all in heaven before the end of the great tribulation.

Now I know you guy read the Watch towers when they come out. So I ask you a favor. During the trib when you read the anointed were taken to heaven . Will you believe me then?

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      What does Isaiah 6:1 have to do with the great crowd. Jehovah is sitting on the throne in heaven. Rev 19:1 says “Great crowd in heaven”. That’s very clear. Doesnt day hes in heaven hearing them on the earth.

If I said “I heard the voice of a class of kids in heaven” where would would say they are? Heaven. Simple.

Also again show me where jesus offered earth to Christians.

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      Of course no one saw God. But he heard the voice of a great crowd IN HEAVEN. Not “while I was in heaven.”

• Christopher Johns

The great crowd are before (enopion) the throne. Rev 7:9

The 144,000 are before (enopion) the throne. Rev 14:3

Both are before the throne. That completely overthrow the whole “on earth in sight of the throne”

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

The sound is in heaven. The great crowd are in unison with the words Praise Jah!

Rev. Says they come throught great tribulation. Palm branches in hand. The spirits in heaven dont have palm branches in hand. Also spirits dont drink living waters in heaven. And when Rev. 7:9-17 takes place on earth, the marriage of the bride in heaven has already taken place.

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      So if John was saying he heard them and they weren’t in heaven it would read “I heard the voice of a great crowd while I was in heaven.” If I say “I heard the mistake screaming in the bwdroom” where would you say they were? In the living room? No. “GREAT CROWD IN HEAVEN” NOT “from heaven” you’re trying to split hairs. Show me again where Jesus offered an earthly hope and heavenly hope to his followers. Youve avoided that question a lot.

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      The palm branches cant be symbolic? How do you know that those who have them arent in heaven. Rutherford said that they are in heaven becasue more than 144,000 were joining.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    In my distress I called on Jehovah, To my God I kept crying for help. From his temple he heard my voice, And my cry for help reached his ears. Ps 18:6
    And when you spread out your palms, I hide my eyes from you. Although you offer many prayers, I am not listening; Your hands are filled with blood. Isaiah 1:15

Jehovah God has the power to listen and not listen to people from heaven. So after he destroys Babylon the Great He receives praise and thank you from the great crowd in which he allows the praise in heaven but it comes from earth. Here is your clue verse 3 , And right away for the second time that said: “Praise Jah!” And the smoke of her goes on ascending forever and ever .

Babylon the Greats smoke ascends forever, this bad group is on earth not in bug raven, destroyed on earth not in heaven and smoke from earth not in heaven keeps ascending from her, down here on earth not in heaven.

• Chris Johns

Dave.

The scripture line quotes said he heard him FROM his temple. Meaning Jehovah was in heaven.

Rev 19:1 says he heard them IN heaven.

Rev 7 shows they serve him IN his temple. The Greek word NAOS. Look up the scripture in your Kingdom Interlinear. It says “Divine Habitation.”

• I am going to spend time in bible study. I need to make changes in my life. God is love that is what his spirit is. The end of gentile times means many things to many PEOPLE. I will study. I love Jehovah i wish i could love people the way i love him may be one day i will.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Common English bible 7:13 Note the question. Who are these people wearing white robes, and where did they come from? The anointed John, the spirit begotten John, the chosen one John, did not know the answer. 14 These people(not spirits) come out of great hardship.

So easy to see I am left with the question.Does a person see it but refuses to except it?

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      Rev 19:1 “After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven…”

Simple. I dont need to split hairs to find that words like “people” mean earthly hope.

Show me again where Jesus offered two distinct salvation to the church. And show me a Lords evening meal that had people that passed it by becasue they had an earthly hope.

I’ll wait.

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      Why are the great crowd following the Bride into the palace?

Psalms 35″13-15

“The King’s daughter is all glorious within; Her clothing is interwoven with gold. She will be led to the King in embroidered work; The virgins, her companions who follow her, Will be brought to You. They will be led forth with gladness and rejoicing; They will enter into the King’s palace.

• Chris Johns

Dave

Rev 19:1 NWT
      “19 After this I heard what seemed to be a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven. They said: “Praise Jah! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God…”

Rev 7:9-10
      “After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God….”

Notice how the Great Crowd is in heaven in 19:1 and they both say the same thing.

• Dave

Thank you for your comments Chris.

Rev. 21:3 Look! The tent of God is with mankind
    Psalms 15:1,2,O Jehovah, who will be a quest in your tent? Who will reside in your holy mountain? Isaiah 2:3 And many peoples will go and say: Come, you people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah.
    Back to Rev.21 talking about who are under the tent of God. Verse 6, To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free.
    These are not the 144,000 who are in heaven. 19:8 the end, the holy ones.
    Now note Rev. 7:9 no man was able to number, catch it no man. If they were in heaven of coarse no man could number spirits, their invisible to mans eyes.)their people out of all nations. Where did they come from? Came out of the great tribulation, the holy ones are already in heaven.keep in mind this group is in the beginning of the 1000 years, the ones in Rev. 21 are after Satans final attack and proved faithful. And reme.ber what God was giving them? Fountain of the water of life free.

Verse 15,and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. Remember end of 1000 years after final test on peoples, verse 3,the tent of God?

17, the Lamb will shepherd them. You know fully well, the 144,000 clothes with immortality in heaven have no need for shepherding, but these sinners do and the Lamb is doing what at the beginning of the 1000 years. He will guide them to fountains of waters of life.last sentence, And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes. Read Rev. 21:3-5

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      I’m not going do a scripture tip-for-tat. I used to be a JW. I used to look for arguements to show that I was a proud JW and no one else had the truth but us. I was a mean JW. Once God called me I learned the Truth and I was set free from the bondage to an organization. When an organization says “Come to Jehovah’s Organization for salvation” and that the Bible belongs to the organization no matter how much you believe you can interpret it. Thatd a red flag. Jesus never taught organization. The bible teaches that the Ark is Christ but your religion reaches it’s the organization then you have become Babylon. I know your line of thought and how I was in there for 6 years and it took humbling me to admit how wrong I was. The Truth isnt first everyone. I believed I had the truth as JW. But once you are spirit begotten you know the truth. I used all those scriptures you did Rev 19:1 shows they are in heaven. It directly says that. Psalms 45: 13-15 shows the entering the palace with the bride. That’s a direct statement. So you can believe it or you can stand on a proud JW and rejoice in your organization (which hides more child pedophiles) and believe what you wish. But I believed I had the truth. Then Jehovah showed me I was wrong.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s . Did you see the problems with those 2 verses?

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Rev. 19:7,8, Let us rejoice and celebrate, and give him the glory, for the wedding day of the Lamb has come,and his bride has made herself ready. She was given fine, pure white linen to wear, for the fine linen is the saints acts of justice.
    Do you agree, this is Jesus the Lamb along with herself the bride of 144,000?

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      Yes. The bride is in heaven. Notice how in Psalm 45 tye bride is described in verse 13 and 14. Then the “virgin companions” are the great company and BOTH go into the palace. Here is the text.

She will be led to the King in embroidered work; The virgins, her companions who follow her, Will be brought to You. They will be led forth with gladness and rejoicing; They will enter into the King’s palace.”
      Psalms 45:13-‬15

This definitely describes the bride and her companions. In the Paraboe of the Wise and Foolish virgins they are calsoncalled virgins but were negligent and were not with the bridegroom when he came to collect his bride.

And the great Crowd in Rev 19:1 is said to be in heaven the great crowd are eventually overcomeers. How can Rev 19:1 show they are in heaven unless the were first spirit-begotten? But we dont believe there is a calling to this great crowd. In the Gospel Age there is only one call to the high calling. Jesus never offered a two-hope system. Jesus never taught that there was a group of Earthly Christian’s and a Group of Heavenly Christian’s. He came and always preached about the kingdom of the heavens. We don’t find any Christian’s in the bible with an earthly hope. The earth is for the restitution class and those who lived before the high calling. You said that you have the Studies in the Scriptures. The first volume explains it all. It blew my mind. And let’s say for argument sake that the great crowd is on the earth. It doesn’t bother me because neither Jesus nor the apostles taught about us running for that. The JWs are right in saying that the Bible is written for the anointed. This is true. Because there is no other class of Christian’s being called.

Jeremiah 8:20 states “The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved.” These we believe are the great company. Once the bride is complete they will know this.

Im always here to answer your questions. 😊