Latest Comments Digest

100 latest comments from our from all posts articles on our site, newest at the top
(Click on the Date link at the end of each entry to see the entire comment)

• User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { The truth is what? In the Bible it's the words of God is the truth. And I agreed with two elders in my hometown of... } – Oct 26, 6:50 AM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { Well Walmart has a union in it in my small town the state took my driver's license because of the Walmart Union talk. Corrupt people... } – Oct 26, 1:06 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Greetings,Ariela,I was a jehovahs witness for over fourty Years,I also found the Bible Students 10 years ago.I will be having surgery in the next couple... } – Oct 21, 5:27 PM
  • User AvatarAriella { Due to my chronic health situation I CAN NOT have blood transfusions, but if I could I would. As I see it no organization or... } – Oct 21, 2:01 PM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { I am a servant of Christ Not the Christ. I am not judgement of world that's all. Jehovah is my favorite Friend And his wonderful... } – Oct 19, 12:03 AM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { Thank you I can not judge you I only judge the house of isreal which I am a member which is my self I love... } – Oct 18, 11:14 PM
  • User AvatarKevin Davis Jehovah's witness. { Thank you all Bible study Students Christ loves you } – Oct 18, 10:06 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Annelie - Thanks. That is an excellent questions! It is great to have a deep thinker of scripture to have a discussion with. Let me... } – Sep 25, 8:03 AM
  • User Avatarannelie williams { am i missing something?...a resurrection,means you have to die first,before you get resurrected,and only then is it possible,to die a second death,unless you are of... } – Sep 24, 9:54 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Richard for your reply .will get back about family name . } – Aug 07, 2:42 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Rolando for your reply . } – Aug 07, 2:41 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { Thank you Peter for your reply .I will get back to comment on some other doctrines.i do favour the Bible students for their kind responses... } – Aug 07, 2:40 PM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello John,I was a JW For over 40 years in Australia.I found the Bible Students in 2010,& Have never Looked back since!We have Bretheren all... } – Jul 30, 12:29 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi John, as Peter mentioned, Bible Students are not dogmatic when it comes to certain beliefs. These are things or subjects that YOU have to... } – Jul 29, 9:03 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks John. I am glad you are open to the Christian liberty of personal Bible study and honest freedom of thought. Your studies on Michael... } – Jul 29, 12:42 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { I am faded out of jws after 50 years in the WT.one of the main reasons is the way Jesus has been pushed out and... } – Jul 29, 12:04 PM
  • User Avatar { There is a man who is telling the truth. } – Jul 13, 8:08 AM
  • User Avatarterry lawton { I guess you didnt feel the need to reply Roy.... Psa 146:3 - it would do you well brother to read it. } – Jul 11, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Doug, the Watchtower would expect complete obedience when you join. in fact before baptism, you will sit down with the elders while they ask you... } – Jul 08, 4:44 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I see what you mean about that. I am scared that if I would get into the JW I would get disfelloshipped early on.... } – Jul 06, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, Thank you for providing insight on that. Doug } – Jul 06, 4:55 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug, those "141 rules" are not Jehovah's Witness rules that you will find in any of their publication. They are rules that some former JW... } – Jul 05, 6:53 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I sent you my email address. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:49 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I meant rules like the 141 rules of the JW. Where they try to run your life. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:30 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug I don't have your e-mail, but you can e-mail me at RR144@aim.com } – Jul 03, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, may I ask where these "rules" are? As already mentioned. Bible Students as a whole do not have rules to abide by. We... } – Jul 03, 1:31 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you again. That is great to know! Right now I am searching for a Bible Student group to be a part of and maybe... } – Jul 03, 9:17 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { No Doug,The only rules we have are in Gods word, "All scripture is inspired" If it is not in gods word,then we cannot invent rules... } – Jul 03, 7:47 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Richard, Thank you very much for this! I did not realize that. I have another question. Do you know if the Bible Student Movement different... } – Jul 03, 4:59 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello Doug,Welcome from Australian Bible Students.The Bible students have just released a new Bible called the RVIC(Which Stands for revised version Improved & corrected)Bro Peter... } – Jul 02, 6:41 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you for the info. Does anyone know what the best bible to use and read for this belief? } – Jul 02, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Bible Students do provide baptism services which are requested and planned for in advance. Most who have become Bible Students are baptized again... } – Jul 02, 10:20 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you Peter for the email. I work M-F during the day. I do have a question, can one be baptized into the bible student... } – Jul 02, 6:48 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Rolando as a former JW and researcher knows a lot. You are also welcome to give me a call. I will email you... } – Jul 02, 4:41 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello Peter K. and RR, A rep. from the central Ohio group, www.biblestudents.com, did get in touch with me today and he said there are... } – Jul 01, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarRR { I rolled my eyes at every meetings, too often from the podium. LOL } – Jul 01, 4:39 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - http://www.biblestudents.com/ is based in Ohio and if you contact them, they should be able to direct you to the nearest study group. However,... } – Jul 01, 3:33 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, There are Bible Students in the Ohio area. Not sure about Loveland/Cincinnati. I could check, I know we have brethren in the Columbus... } – Jul 01, 2:43 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello. I am very interested in the Bible Student beliefs and believing in Jehovah in this way. I just do not want to join the... } – Jul 01, 5:14 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Interesting RR. I did not know that. By todays JW Organization standards, the older JW organization had been demonstrating apostate behavior by providing the old... } – Jun 26, 9:01 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Yes, 1927 was the last edition published by the society. However the Society continued to offer the volumes well into the 1960s. Throughout the 1930s,... } – Jun 25, 7:05 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Sr. Sharon G. We have lot's of evidence of an earthly kingdom in various scriptures. Revelation 21 seems clear that the New Jerusalem comes down... } – May 31, 8:59 AM
  • User Avatarsharon g { Jeff, we have an xJW in our class who wanted NEW testament scripture that said anything about the New Jerusalem being on earth as well... } – May 29, 2:29 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { You can find "Ask Jaqueline" at https://askjacqueline.life/ } – Apr 28, 9:43 AM
  • User Avatar { This message is for Jackeline. My dear one...pray to Jehovah to see if it is his will u call me. 413-387-7252. Thank u for providing... } – Apr 22, 5:37 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi Neddie, these are Jehovah's Witness books, if you wish to acquire them, you will need to visit the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses,... } – Apr 21, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Neddie, Hi Neddie. We don't sell JW products. } – Apr 16, 4:23 PM
  • User AvatarNeddie { I would like to purchase this bible,and the song book please.The Grey Holy Bible please. } – Apr 15, 11:45 PM
  • User Avatar { Hi.I please would love to purchase this song book please.And the Grey Holy Bible please.My Email address is nedntroy2014@gmail.com Thank you. } – Apr 15, 11:43 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Welcome Jackie - Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions. This is an open forum. } – Apr 14, 5:55 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Jackie, Good morning. Are you associated with the JEHOVAH'S witnesses? } – Apr 12, 11:15 AM
  • User AvatarJACKIE ROSS { Just found your website. Looking forward to learn more from it. Jackie } – Apr 12, 10:50 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The Judge was dismissed by Russell. Rutherford used legal moves to dismiss his board members and replaced them vote him in. He took the... } – Apr 09, 12:04 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's and any who think the judge didnt do a great job for brother Russell, please read 5346,page 335. Also read Ezra 4:7... } – Apr 09, 8:39 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Gasa Your article about a year ago. Do you have an update on any of that. Seeing how things have drastically changed? } – Apr 05, 1:40 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes we have three here a year in our area but there is at least one convention a weekend all year. We have the... } – Mar 31, 7:54 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss.Do you ever hold your conventions . } – Mar 31, 7:45 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, one thing you have to know about the Bible students. We each have different views. The speaker may not have know who it was... } – Mar 31, 7:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Because of the cowincedence, would like to share this with you. Was listening to Bible Students convention 2018 on Armageddon. They mentioned... } – Mar 31, 7:08 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Let's hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, because the one who made the promises is reliable. Heb.10:23 } – Mar 30, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you for your time Criss. The difference between you and me is. You accept one humans many errors. And I accept many humans errors.... } – Mar 30, 4:19 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, I'm going to leave this hear. It's clear your whole intention is to be correct. I was a JW so I know your mentality.... } – Mar 30, 2:25 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Why dont you google the Australian Royal Commission when Geoffrey was on the stand and said that its presumptuous to believe that only you... } – Mar 30, 2:23 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave So his light got brighter on 1925? 1975, Evaul slave class? Faithful servant was all anointed? Organ transplants are cannibalism? 1914 was "this generation"... } – Mar 30, 2:21 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's THIS IS A FACT. Vol IV pages 544,545, three times it ask who this army is. He had it wrong back then... } – Mar 30, 2:15 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We hand out tracts and have witnessing booths and we have many traveling brothers and sisters that visit all over the world. We are... } – Mar 30, 11:25 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Ad in back of book THE WATCH TOWER And Herald of Christ Presence This journal should regularly visit all who have the... } – Mar 30, 11:10 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry Volume 2 Parallel Dispensations. } – Mar 30, 11:04 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If you read Volume 3 on Parallel Disoensations youd know the answer to your question. Dont know what any of this had to do... } – Mar 30, 11:02 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Here are some verses ctr uses on page 528 VOL IV. Rev. 16:14; Zeph:3:8 ;Isa. 13:4; rev. 16:18; Heb. 12:26. All the proud and all... } – Mar 30, 11:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The overlapping of the Gospel Age with the Jewish Age is a parallel between the Overoapping of the GOSPEL age and the Messianic age.... } – Mar 30, 11:00 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Going to let Pastor Russell answer that question 20 years later. None need be surprised to find that some of its statements,... } – Mar 30, 10:06 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. 1897 . It relates to the closing epoch of this Gospel Age, the overlapping between it and the New Dispensation. Please answer,... } – Mar 30, 9:56 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Then you’re whole religion falls a apart because your religion teaches that those who didn’t believe will come back. Dave all I’m going to... } – Mar 30, 6:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. John chapter 3. Who ever doesnt believe in him is already judged, because they dont believe in the name of God's only... } – Mar 30, 5:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It is fair that adam hers another trial. That's the whole ransom. Jesus became a man to redeem man. Not demons and Angel's. } – Mar 29, 5:32 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Hebrews 6:4 is proof that only the anointed are on trial!!! Not the world of mankind. Read it. Ate you saying the world of... } – Mar 29, 5:31 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave incorrect. Many means all proof Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinner" Are you... } – Mar 29, 5:28 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes he is aware they will be destroyed. At the end I'd the millennium because they will be locked away for the millennium. Tye... } – Mar 29, 5:27 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. The word many which about 25 translations I checked all use Jesus word many. And my English dictionary gave me the meaning---... } – Mar 29, 4:38 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. On that one demon did you notice he is aware he and his cohorts will be destroyed. Removed from existence. Adam and... } – Mar 29, 4:16 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { All those scriptures you showed are about demons. When is the appointed time? At the end of the millennium becasue they will be locked away... } – Mar 29, 2:39 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { The method that sounds like satan hmmm lemme see Bible- "I am the way the truth shall the life no one comes to the father... } – Mar 29, 2:35 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Jesus died as a corresponding price and ransom for ADAM. Adam will come back. All means all. Not majority not some, not most. All.... } – Mar 29, 2:31 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Didn't say all Rutherford taught was wrong. I simply used Lucifer which brother Russell was wrong on also. And I new you... } – Mar 29, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The ransom is for ALL. Many means ALL. Let me prove that to you Romans 5:19 "For just as through the disobedience of the... } – Mar 29, 1:27 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If most of what Rutherford taught has been changed since his death then why would it have been wrong for the bible students to... } – Mar 29, 1:23 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Thank you for the reply. I have looked at the spiritual thing that took place. Have most of the books that came... } – Mar 29, 10:30 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, There's a difference between messing up and being truly repentant and what Rutherford did. He was dismissed by Russell. Then he used his legal... } – Mar 29, 6:57 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Judge Rutherford had many women and died from falling down drunk. After his death his wife spoke about all of this. Look up facts... } – Mar 29, 6:43 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Third Judge Rutherford. What an honor to work in the preaching with someone who was baptized while the Judge was still alive.... } – Mar 29, 3:52 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. King David, no need to mention the mistakes that he made. Highlight the fact he was one of 6 good kings out... } – Mar 29, 3:16 AM
  • User AvatarChris Johns { Dave, Rutherford knew what he was doing. He took over and changed it into a high control group. Sorry freedom is in Christ. Not fear... } – Mar 28, 9:53 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss. Will start will King Solomon. Blessed by Jehovah with wisdom I fail to fully, not even close grasp . But in reading... } – Mar 28, 9:34 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We believe Rutherford was part of the evil servant. He took freedom in christ and made you have to obey an organization. Smh. } – Mar 28, 7:07 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Atrocities!!! 1. King David 2. King Solomon 3. Judge Rutherford Rank them in order and why. } – Mar 28, 6:02 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Again where did jesus offer a two class system? The earth is for restored world of mankind and those who lived before pentecost. Jesus... } – Mar 28, 11:22 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry. Nowhere does it show that thebyrrat crowd is on earth. Rev 19:1 says they are in heaven. Twist it with any other scripture but... } – Mar 28, 11:20 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave Rev 5:13 "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea,... } – Mar 28, 11:19 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, It doesn't validate your case. Rev 19:1 "Great Crowd in heaven." If I told you that I heard a scream in the house would... } – Mar 28, 11:17 AM
  • »»

213 comments to Latest Comments Digest

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

I have his studies, even a nice copy of the photo drama of creation. Also have most of Rutherfords books. Sadly for some they don’t get the new light. They get stuck in the mud.The Common Bible reads, The way of the righteous is like morning light that gets brighter and brighter till it is full day. The path of the wicked is like deep darkness they dont know where they will stumble. Proverbs 4:18,19.
    What is the difference between the bible and the studies?
    The bible is inspired by God. The studies are not inspired. What happened with ctr? He partnered with Nelson Barbour, who then went differnt, they split. Get the first 6 issues of the Watch Tower. They put the writers names in there. Most if not all left ctr quite quickly. 1907 , 1909, two big fall aways. 1914 when end did not happen many fell away. Why? Because what ctr had them believe didnt happen. Did that mean ctr was not used by Jehovah? No! Remember John chapter 6, Jesus made a statement, a bunch left him. Who was right? Jesus, but Jesus new they were following him for the wrong reason, otherwise he would have went and explained everything to them, but he didn’t. John 5:39 he showed bible students, but he showed them false! Why were they false? Verse 42 Jesus says, but I know you, that you don’t have God’s love in you.
    Now, as myself I’m here to give option as what Comes to my mind. Not to say any here don’t have God’s love in them. No man on earth now can read hearts. My belief is if living back then you would have found me reading his writings and hope maybe being a colporture. Bust most importantly cling to Jehovah so when we went through those sittings would have remained faithful. And yes ctr always said present truth, very opened to new understanding. Look what he went through, those fall outs all the time, his wife visiting groups and when he put a stop to her power grab she divorced him. And guess who got the studies and believed in them? Judge Rutherford. Who ctr used often. As to him or Moses or any human thinking they know all about Jehovah and no need to learn more. Eccl.3:11 God has made everything fitting in it’s time, but has also placed eternity in their hearts, without enabling them to discover what God has done from beginning to end. Just think at the time Satan is destroyed and the last enemy is done also.
    Look what Rev. 21:5 Then the One seated on the throne said, Look! I’m making all things new. Plus while the anointed at Rev. 20:6 along with Jesus all 144,001 will help us on earth learn more new things, from scrolls were opened. Another scroll was opened too; this is the scroll of life, and you anointed with Jesus will be judging me and many others. 20:12
    If I make it, Right now Thank my God Jehovah, His Son His beloved who He said we should listen to, the Angel’s helping in preaching work. Rev. 14:6 and the 144,000 kings and priests. Rev. 20:6

Try and read volume 6 of ctr. He shows disfellowshipping. And the great crowd of underachiever. They belie ed back then they would go to heaven and serve 144,000. Where is the bible students great crowd of underachievers?

Have a great night.

• Christopher Johns

Dave,
      Thanks for your response. I as well have all of Rutherfords Books and Paul SL Johnson. Yes we believe the world of mankind is not on trial right now. After Adam sinned the world of mankind is under the death sentence of Adam. Only when one is called and consecrates themselves and is spirit begotten is the merit of Christ imputed to them. They then are released from the Adamic sentence and now do not die the Adamic Death but a sacrificial death. The world is still under sentence of Adam. When they are resurrected then they will no longer die because of Adam but die die for their own sins. God is only calling the bride right now. Where this all took a turn was in the October 15, 1923 Watch Tower when the Parable of the Sheep and Goats was shifted from the MILLENNIAL age to the GOSPEL age. Thus shoving everyone off into second death that didnt accept Rutherfords Message. There is no great crowd being called. The bible says there is only ONE CALLING in the Gospel Age. Jesus never came with a two-hope system. Never do we find some of the first century Christians partaking and the other passing the emblems by. We dont see any Christian’s in the first century with earthly hope. Before pentecost the only hope was earthly. Then Jesus came and opened up a new and living way. He never offered an earthly hope for Christians. Thats purely and invention of Rutherford in 1935. The WT today teaches the great crowd is an earthly class. This not Biblical. The Bible says there is only one calling. Not two. No one can come to christ unless God calls them. When one is called and accepts this invitation will follow in the steps of christ. Just like christthey agree to lay down their life in sacrifice. They,like jesus, CANNOT take their earthly life back. It was laid down in sacrifice. Therefore they will be reprimanded to the great company class or second death. They cannot take back their earthly body that they agreed in a covenant with God to lay down. The rest of the world will have their chance for life in the millennium. Jesus death guarantees every human one resurrection. Those who have been released from this are Adamic death are the anointed only. The rest of the world will be brought back in the millennium having forever lost the prize of gaining joint heirship with christ. Nowhere does christ offer ANY of his followers the hope of living on earth. That is for the general restitution class. The great multitude are said to serve God before the throne. Now the WT says the word “enopion” means standing in approved condition. However angels and the 144,000 are also said to be “enopion”. Here are so scriptures showing that the word enopion is in heaven.
      Revelation 1:4 – “seven spirits that are before (enopion) his [God’s] throne, ….”
      Revelation 4:5 – “seven lamps of fire burning before (enopion) the throne [of God], ….”
      Revelation 4:10 – “the twenty-four elders fall down before (enopion) the One seated upon the throne…, and they cast their crowns before (enopion) the throne, ….”
      Revelation 5:8 – “And when he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before (enopion) the Lamb, having each one a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense, and the means the prayers of the holy ones.”
      Revelation 8:3 – “And another angel arrived and stood at the altar, having … incense … to offer … with the prayers of all the holy ones upon the golden altar that was before (enopion) the throne.”
      Revelation 9:13 – “And I heard one voice out of the horns of the golden altar that is before (enopion) God.”
      Revelation 11:16 – “And the twenty-four elders who were seated before (enopion) God

The great crowd are said to serve God day and night in his temple. The word temple here is “naos”. It means according to the Kingdom Interlinear “Divine Habitation”. It always refers to the Most Holy of the temple or tabernacle. The most holy of the tabernacle represents heaven. Never to an earthly courtyard. In the Society in the early 80’s many started to see that the great crown was heavenly and disfellowshipping went on. A pamphlet was published and circulated. It has been reprinted and proves that the WT has mislead many about the great crown using their own publications. It’s not available online that I know of but is published in the back of the new edition of “Crisis of Conscience” by ray franz.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Thank you.

• Dave

What is the Lords evening meal date this year?

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Think if he read this to them the Jews. Because of our sins and the wrong doing of our parents, both Jerusalem and your people have become a disgrace to all our neighbors. Daniel 9:16

• Chris Johns

Simeon has related how God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name. With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, ‘A fter these things I will return, A nd I will rebuild the tabernacle of D avid which has fallen , A nd I will rebuild its ruins , A nd I will restore it , S o that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord , A nd all the G entiles who are called by M y name ,’
      Acts 15:15-17

Notice the progress. Take people people out from gentiles. Then rebuilt Israel (Tabernacle of David) THEN THEN THEN the residue or men will seek God.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Did you see in my last post, Apollo’s was not afraid to argue with the Jews over scripture?

• Chris Johns

He didnt go out to argue. When some came to him he could argue. Not go out to tru to refute. Jesus took on the pharisees when they challenged him hit he didnt go looking for them to argue with. Please dont look for excuses. I used to be a JW and used that same line of arguements fo justify my ignorance.

• Dave

To All.

Did Apollos have the heavenly call? If answer is yes, 1. Was it when he believed?
    2. Was he a chosen one on arriving in Ephesus where it says he was well educated and effective in his use of the scriptures? Consider to this question, He had been instructed in the way of the Lord and spoke as one stirred up by the spirit. He taught accurately the things about Jesus, even though he was aware only of the baptism John proclaimed and practiced. He began speaking with confidence in the synagogue.
    Is he anointed or chosen yet??

Then two Christian’s welcomed him in and explained to him God’s way more accurately. He would vigorously defeat Jewish arguments in public debate,using the scriptures to prove that Jesus was the Christ.
    Correct me if I’m wrong. Was this about 50to 55c.e.? And, dod he have to get rebatized in Jesus name like Paul did too 12 in Acts 19 then played hands on them 12 and they received holy spirit which they all them years didnt even know existed.
    Will appreciate lots of feed back.
    When if yes did Apollo get anointed?

• Dave

To Christopher John’s. Yes billions will be resurrected. Romans 6:23; 3:23. But Jesus and the bride are going to bring removal of those Jesus judges as not worth to enter the beginning of the 1000 years. Acts 17:31 And brother Russell taught that a great crowd of underachiever would be saved. WHY???
    Because they listened to the Spirit and bride at Rev. 22:17 they heard the words come and then they studied bible and they told others to come.

• Chris Johns

Well Dave. I hope you keep searching and God bless your studies. Im not going to argue with anyone in scripture. It gets nowhere. So I’ll leave it here. Have a great night.

• Chris Johns

Dave,
    God wants us all to be saved. However he is only going to to the gentiles to gather the rest if the bride. Again in Rev 21:17 who is the bride telling to come is they are all in hell? Tye world will have their trial in the millennium. The books for judging arent even open until the end of the 1000 years!!

Read this passage. If we reign with christ for 1000 years and this is the only say to be saved why is satan let back out to test the nations again?

“Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
    Revelation 20:6‭-‬8

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

The spirit and bride are speaking to any who are willing to listen. Remember Acts 17:30 EVERYONE!!!
    EVERYWHERE!!!
    It is that simple, do what Ezekiel says.
    18:23 last part, if they change their ways they will live.

• Chris Johns

Dave,

Revelation 20:6‭-‬8

• Chris Johns

Grammar corrected.

Dave,
      God wants us all to be saved. However he is only going to the gentiles to gather the rest of the bride. Again in Rev 21:17 who is the bride telling to come if the rest are all in hell? The world will have their trial in the millennium. The books for judging aren’t even open until the end of the 1000 years!!

Read this passage. If we reign with christ for 1000 years and this is the only day to be saved why is satan let back out to test the nations again?

Revelation 20:6‭-‬8