Latest Comments Digest

100 latest comments from our from all posts articles on our site, newest at the top
(Click on the Date link at the end of each entry to see the entire comment)

• User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks MilkyWay. You are of course welcome to share your thoughts from your studies here. I agree with you that "The choice has to be... } – Jul 02, 3:54 AM
  • User AvatarMilkyWay { Revelation 14:6-7 states "from the Kingdom" everyone will be given the choice if they want to live. The choice has to be our own as... } – Jun 30, 7:59 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hi 091268. You asked "did Russel shun. people?" No, he did not. This link explains how the Bible Student Association was set up in Brother... } – Jun 19, 2:01 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hi 091268. I am very sorry to hear that you are disfellowshipped. Bible Students do not practice shunning ever. Where is "shunning" taught in the... } – Jun 19, 1:44 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hello 091268. It is nice to hear from you. I understand that you follow "Jehovah's Organization" probably based on scriptures in the Gospels that talk... } – Jun 19, 1:30 PM
  • User Avatar091268 { good talking to you all i only talk about bible and religion. on this channel. if i go back to kingdom hall i may stop... } – Jun 19, 12:12 AM
  • User Avatar091268 { I love Jehovah more then my own flesh. and i love living and i love my flesh. the governing body is a group of people... } – Jun 19, 12:02 AM
  • User Avatar091268 { hi i do not always agree with every thing governing body does but they are in charge. all governments and church and kingdom halls has... } – Jun 18, 11:18 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Fluffy, Glad to hear from you. I enjoyed reading your well reasoned comments. As I carefully read your comments, I started making notes of questions... } – Jun 05, 5:23 AM
  • User AvatarFluffy { Hello everyone. Some of you point to Jehovah's Witnesses, in one way or another, as not being Jehovah's people / nation / organization as they... } – Jun 04, 12:18 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Nathaniel - The link is up on YouTube. You can get it from the site or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjS9B4QVtM } – May 31, 5:36 PM
  • User AvatarNathanial { Hello, are there any alternative ways of viewing this video? I'm very interested in seeing it, but Flash player doesn't work any more. } – May 29, 3:00 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Searching, Thanks for your question. Here are just some of the differences. We beleive... 1) Jesus dies a RANSOM for ALL (1 Tim 2:4-6), meaning... } – May 23, 5:46 AM
  • User AvatarSearching { Although I haven't read all of what is on the website here, I'm not yet seeing any difference in what you believe and what JW's... } – May 22, 5:43 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Br. Laban - I am glad if it can be a blessing. You are welcome to download it. You can download from YouTube at this... } – Mar 22, 7:37 PM
  • User AvatarLaban Ssewanyana { Dear Brother Peter Karava. Thank you for this beautiful work. Could you please make a provision to allow me download this video so I can... } – Mar 22, 1:00 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks MilkyWay - Some good thoughts you had. I agree that our relationship is directly with the Father through his Son Jesus Christ. When Church... } – Feb 23, 5:01 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Jehovah is called God in the New Testament. Are you comfortable with either Jehovah, Yahweh and/or God? } – Feb 22, 7:43 PM
  • User Avatar { You should be called by his name jehovah } – Feb 15, 1:04 AM
  • User AvatarMilkyWay { I agree. Like Jesus said to the Pharisees that they shut up the Kingdom before men, like WT they try to narrow the salvation by... } – Feb 14, 10:25 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks MilkyWay. As we have found, there is NO scriptural evidence that everyone except for Jehovah's Witnesses will be destroyed in Armageddon, nor that those... } – Feb 14, 11:54 AM
  • User AvatarMilkyWay { I understand that aspect too. WT is unique today in cult scale, and the indoctrination with a fake doomsday has ultimate control objectives in the... } – Feb 11, 10:50 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { MilkyWay - Our biggest concern is when an organization is so controlling that its members do not have the Christian liberty to honestly question teachings... } – Feb 04, 4:18 AM
  • User AvatarMilkyWay { In the theory, with other WT symbols weaved into their graphics, is that they are a "33" controlled organization. 33 is the highest managerial order... } – Jan 31, 12:48 AM
  • User AvatarSeeker { Hello, I recommend a study of the “Song of Moses” to see how this key prophecy influences the understanding of all the other prophecies concerning... } – Jan 29, 3:18 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hi MilkyWay. I am not sure I understand the significance of J being the tenth letter of the alphabet and W being the twenty third... } – Jan 27, 5:21 PM
  • User AvatarMilkyWay { Why is J=10 and W=23 alphabet positions also 33 "dot org" or "JW" dot org? Imo, it is a mix. Since the time of Judas,... } – Jan 27, 3:44 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks friend. Yes, I agree there is no connections. We are willing to discuss honest criticism, however anyone who claims a connection with Freemasonry has... } – Jan 17, 12:13 PM
  • User AvatarM { There's no connection between Freemasonry and JW's. This taken from Massimo Introvigne book, “Freemasonry and New Religious Movements,” [«Ελευθεροτεκτονισμός και Νέα Θρησκευτικά Κινήματα»], pp./σσ. 306-318,... } – Jan 16, 7:57 AM
  • User AvatarChris J { Hey Rodrigo, Yes our numbers are going down. We believe it is due the bride being complete. The Truth is not for the world during... } – Jan 04, 3:58 PM
  • User AvatarLeonard A Dressler { Yes I was a Ministerial Servant and the Building Project of I was involved in to the point of Seeing out of code building Let's... } – Dec 02, 9:02 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Back in the 90s I was contacted by one of their leaders. They found my website and began corresponding with me. They are of course... } – Nov 26, 9:16 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Hi Roy - Some Bible Students have had friendly contact with this group. Our main focus of course is our own personal relationship with our... } – Nov 24, 8:53 AM
  • User AvatarRoy { Not much affected, since they are another group, and they have very little presence in Russia, way less than the JW's } – Nov 20, 9:37 AM
  • User AvatarRodrigo Gallegos { Yes, I also discovered that, I find it really interesting since this group has been dropping in numbers as they don't preach in the same... } – Nov 20, 9:35 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Annelie - Thanks. That is an excellent questions! It is great to have a deep thinker of scripture to have a discussion with. Let me... } – Sep 25, 8:03 AM
  • User Avatarannelie williams { am i missing something?...a resurrection,means you have to die first,before you get resurrected,and only then is it possible,to die a second death,unless you are of... } – Sep 24, 9:54 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Richard for your reply .will get back about family name . } – Aug 07, 2:42 PM
  • User Avatar { Thank you Rolando for your reply . } – Aug 07, 2:41 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { Thank you Peter for your reply .I will get back to comment on some other doctrines.i do favour the Bible students for their kind responses... } – Aug 07, 2:40 PM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello John,I was a JW For over 40 years in Australia.I found the Bible Students in 2010,& Have never Looked back since!We have Bretheren all... } – Jul 30, 12:29 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi John, as Peter mentioned, Bible Students are not dogmatic when it comes to certain beliefs. These are things or subjects that YOU have to... } – Jul 29, 9:03 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Thanks John. I am glad you are open to the Christian liberty of personal Bible study and honest freedom of thought. Your studies on Michael... } – Jul 29, 12:42 PM
  • User AvatarJohn ship { I am faded out of jws after 50 years in the WT.one of the main reasons is the way Jesus has been pushed out and... } – Jul 29, 12:04 PM
  • User Avatar { There is a man who is telling the truth. } – Jul 13, 8:08 AM
  • User Avatarterry lawton { I guess you didnt feel the need to reply Roy.... Psa 146:3 - it would do you well brother to read it. } – Jul 11, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Doug, the Watchtower would expect complete obedience when you join. in fact before baptism, you will sit down with the elders while they ask you... } – Jul 08, 4:44 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I see what you mean about that. I am scared that if I would get into the JW I would get disfelloshipped early on.... } – Jul 06, 6:36 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, Thank you for providing insight on that. Doug } – Jul 06, 4:55 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug, those "141 rules" are not Jehovah's Witness rules that you will find in any of their publication. They are rules that some former JW... } – Jul 05, 6:53 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I sent you my email address. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:49 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { RR, I meant rules like the 141 rules of the JW. Where they try to run your life. Doug } – Jul 03, 7:30 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Doug I don't have your e-mail, but you can e-mail me at RR144@aim.com } – Jul 03, 2:10 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, may I ask where these "rules" are? As already mentioned. Bible Students as a whole do not have rules to abide by. We... } – Jul 03, 1:31 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you again. That is great to know! Right now I am searching for a Bible Student group to be a part of and maybe... } – Jul 03, 9:17 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { No Doug,The only rules we have are in Gods word, "All scripture is inspired" If it is not in gods word,then we cannot invent rules... } – Jul 03, 7:47 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Richard, Thank you very much for this! I did not realize that. I have another question. Do you know if the Bible Student Movement different... } – Jul 03, 4:59 AM
  • User AvatarRichard.Tazzyman { Hello Doug,Welcome from Australian Bible Students.The Bible students have just released a new Bible called the RVIC(Which Stands for revised version Improved & corrected)Bro Peter... } – Jul 02, 6:41 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you for the info. Does anyone know what the best bible to use and read for this belief? } – Jul 02, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Bible Students do provide baptism services which are requested and planned for in advance. Most who have become Bible Students are baptized again... } – Jul 02, 10:20 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Thank you Peter for the email. I work M-F during the day. I do have a question, can one be baptized into the bible student... } – Jul 02, 6:48 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - Rolando as a former JW and researcher knows a lot. You are also welcome to give me a call. I will email you... } – Jul 02, 4:41 AM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello Peter K. and RR, A rep. from the central Ohio group, www.biblestudents.com, did get in touch with me today and he said there are... } – Jul 01, 5:00 PM
  • User AvatarRR { I rolled my eyes at every meetings, too often from the podium. LOL } – Jul 01, 4:39 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Doug - http://www.biblestudents.com/ is based in Ohio and if you contact them, they should be able to direct you to the nearest study group. However,... } – Jul 01, 3:33 PM
  • User AvatarRR { Hi Doug, There are Bible Students in the Ohio area. Not sure about Loveland/Cincinnati. I could check, I know we have brethren in the Columbus... } – Jul 01, 2:43 PM
  • User AvatarDOUG EVANS { Hello. I am very interested in the Bible Student beliefs and believing in Jehovah in this way. I just do not want to join the... } – Jul 01, 5:14 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Interesting RR. I did not know that. By todays JW Organization standards, the older JW organization had been demonstrating apostate behavior by providing the old... } – Jun 26, 9:01 AM
  • User AvatarRR { Yes, 1927 was the last edition published by the society. However the Society continued to offer the volumes well into the 1960s. Throughout the 1930s,... } – Jun 25, 7:05 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Sr. Sharon G. We have lot's of evidence of an earthly kingdom in various scriptures. Revelation 21 seems clear that the New Jerusalem comes down... } – May 31, 8:59 AM
  • User Avatarsharon g { Jeff, we have an xJW in our class who wanted NEW testament scripture that said anything about the New Jerusalem being on earth as well... } – May 29, 2:29 AM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { You can find "Ask Jaqueline" at https://askjacqueline.life/ } – Apr 28, 9:43 AM
  • User Avatar { This message is for Jackeline. My dear one...pray to Jehovah to see if it is his will u call me. 413-387-7252. Thank u for providing... } – Apr 22, 5:37 AM
  • User AvatarROLANDO RODRIGUEZ { Hi Neddie, these are Jehovah's Witness books, if you wish to acquire them, you will need to visit the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses,... } – Apr 21, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Neddie, Hi Neddie. We don't sell JW products. } – Apr 16, 4:23 PM
  • User AvatarNeddie { I would like to purchase this bible,and the song book please.The Grey Holy Bible please. } – Apr 15, 11:45 PM
  • User Avatar { Hi.I please would love to purchase this song book please.And the Grey Holy Bible please.My Email address is nedntroy2014@gmail.com Thank you. } – Apr 15, 11:43 PM
  • User AvatarPeter K. (admin) { Welcome Jackie - Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions. This is an open forum. } – Apr 14, 5:55 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Jackie, Good morning. Are you associated with the JEHOVAH'S witnesses? } – Apr 12, 11:15 AM
  • User AvatarJACKIE ROSS { Just found your website. Looking forward to learn more from it. Jackie } – Apr 12, 10:50 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The Judge was dismissed by Russell. Rutherford used legal moves to dismiss his board members and replaced them vote him in. He took the... } – Apr 09, 12:04 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's and any who think the judge didnt do a great job for brother Russell, please read 5346,page 335. Also read Ezra 4:7... } – Apr 09, 8:39 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Gasa Your article about a year ago. Do you have an update on any of that. Seeing how things have drastically changed? } – Apr 05, 1:40 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Yes we have three here a year in our area but there is at least one convention a weekend all year. We have the... } – Mar 31, 7:54 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you Criss.Do you ever hold your conventions . } – Mar 31, 7:45 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, one thing you have to know about the Bible students. We each have different views. The speaker may not have know who it was... } – Mar 31, 7:22 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Because of the cowincedence, would like to share this with you. Was listening to Bible Students convention 2018 on Armageddon. They mentioned... } – Mar 31, 7:08 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Let's hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, because the one who made the promises is reliable. Heb.10:23 } – Mar 30, 7:42 PM
  • User AvatarDave { Thank you for your time Criss. The difference between you and me is. You accept one humans many errors. And I accept many humans errors.... } – Mar 30, 4:19 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, I'm going to leave this hear. It's clear your whole intention is to be correct. I was a JW so I know your mentality.... } – Mar 30, 2:25 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, Why dont you google the Australian Royal Commission when Geoffrey was on the stand and said that its presumptuous to believe that only you... } – Mar 30, 2:23 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave So his light got brighter on 1925? 1975, Evaul slave class? Faithful servant was all anointed? Organ transplants are cannibalism? 1914 was "this generation"... } – Mar 30, 2:21 PM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's THIS IS A FACT. Vol IV pages 544,545, three times it ask who this army is. He had it wrong back then... } – Mar 30, 2:15 PM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, We hand out tracts and have witnessing booths and we have many traveling brothers and sisters that visit all over the world. We are... } – Mar 30, 11:25 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Ad in back of book THE WATCH TOWER And Herald of Christ Presence This journal should regularly visit all who have the... } – Mar 30, 11:10 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Sorry Volume 2 Parallel Dispensations. } – Mar 30, 11:04 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, If you read Volume 3 on Parallel Disoensations youd know the answer to your question. Dont know what any of this had to do... } – Mar 30, 11:02 AM
  • User AvatarDave { Here are some verses ctr uses on page 528 VOL IV. Rev. 16:14; Zeph:3:8 ;Isa. 13:4; rev. 16:18; Heb. 12:26. All the proud and all... } – Mar 30, 11:01 AM
  • User AvatarChristopher Johns { Dave, The overlapping of the Gospel Age with the Jewish Age is a parallel between the Overoapping of the GOSPEL age and the Messianic age.... } – Mar 30, 11:00 AM
  • User AvatarDave { To Christopher John's. Going to let Pastor Russell answer that question 20 years later. None need be surprised to find that some of its statements,... } – Mar 30, 10:06 AM
  • »»

213 comments to Latest Comments Digest

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

One more thought.Jesus referring to end times. Matthew 24:37-39 As it was in the time of Noah, so it will be in the coming of the Human One. In those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark. They didn’t know what was happening until the flood came and swept them all away. The coming of the Human One will be like that.

I m sure your going to agree with Jesus.

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      Yes there will be people who die in Armageddon. However your missing a huge chunk of the bible. All are going to be resurrected in John 5:28,29. V If you were confident in what you believe you wouldn’t need to make it seem like my views are erroneous by saying I’m basically disagreeing with Jesus when really I’m disagreeing with your interpretation. If we are abraham seed and we will bless all the nations of the earth how is that possible if all those who aren’t abrahams seed are going to hell?

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Yes the bride, the little flock. Luke 11:32
    But I saw another dave not me left a message, Rev. 19 Jesus and the saints execute judgement, and he showed Rev. 11:18 Desroyting small and great bringing havoc or destruction to the earth. She how religious people are getting now with this virus? Consider Matthew 7:21-23 and 7:13 and verse 14

• Chris Johns

Dave,
      There have been so many viruses and when this passes then what? Was assume something else? The world will have their trial in the millennium. Ask yourself. Who is the bride talking to in Rev 22:17. If all true Christians are the bride and the rest go to hell then who is the bride talking to?

Rev 22:17
      “The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.”

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.

Your question, how will these priests rule over these people if their destroyed or are in hell?
    Rev. 20:4-6 Note where it shows that they will be kings and priests. They are in the first resurrection. Note the ones they are priests to were living during the 1000 years being helped by the priests . Then at the end of 1000 those others came to life, meaning they are welcomed into Rev. 21:3-5 and will no longer need a priesthood. That’s why it says the saints ruled with Christ for a 1000 years.

• Dave

To Christopher John’s.
    Acts 17:30 reads, God overlooks these things in times past, but now directs everyone everywhere to change their hearts and lives.

• Chris Johns

Dave. Pf course. However we see that God is calling a bride. He isnt calling the world. That’s why we are called a little flock. We are the seed of abraham. The seed of abraham will bless the entire world. “Through your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Has the world been blessed yet? What exactly are we reigning over for 1000 years of all else are in hell? Hmmmm

• Dave

To Christopher John’s
    Only church is on trial.

Matthew 24:24 False Christ’s and false prophets will appear, and they will offer great signs and wonders in order to deceive, if possible, even those whom God has chosen. The second word is all small caps in this bible, when I typed it, it went big.
    To say those who aren’t in the church aren’t on trial is ridiculous. The words if possible, capable of happening, if capable of happening.
    Why do signs and wonders to mislead 8 billion people to have the chance to get a small handful of 10,000 bible students to lose there life eternally, then spare the 8 billion during the 1000 years???

• Chris Johns

Dave. The world is not on trial. The scriptures confirm this. God was only dealing with Israel. Now hes opened it up to the gentiles to complete the bride. And the whole goal of calling them is to become a nation of priests and kings. Who are the ruling over if everyone else goes to hell? What’s the function of a priest? To be a go between God and man. How can they do that if all are going to hell or annihilated before the millennium? The bible says “Judgement begins with the house of God.” The judgment day isnt until the millennium.

• Dave

To Marc on trinity.
    1. Matthew 19:6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. That’s a couple that gets married. The rest of verse reads, Therefore, humans must not pull apart what God has put together. There one, but two separate people. And first Corinthians 11: show the head of the woman is the man.
    Likewise it shows the head of Christ is God. 11:3 While your in that chapter read 15:27,28, do you see Jesus is in subjection to the Father.

• dave

revelation chapter 19 is not just unfaithful chosen ones. rev. 11 18 its not the chosen ones bringing havoc on the earth.

• Charles

Tony Morris dictator GB chief. Turn church to arrogant unfriendly fundamentalist place. Good worldly peoples gonna died and only active members survive. Hostile wicked politics.

• Gasa

Dear Christopher
    It is my understanding that this site is called friends for Jehovah’s witnesses you say we are like the Catholic Church in that we blindly follow an organisation. Some may claim this when they have left us but the ‘beroea were more noble minded ..they carefully examined the scriptures” Act 17:11 nwt that is the remit of every Christian and every Christian witness of Jehovah. A church or organisation helps with fellowship and bible study but my faith is based on my personal relationship with God through his Son. Abel and Job served God loyally without a church so must we if need be.
    Concerning your claim that all Christians go to heaven none have the earthly hope. What about Martha’s comment about the resserection in the last day, the evildoer who died beside Jesus with Jesus promise of paradise and Mt 5:5 where Jesus mentioned the meek. I agree with you most of Jesus comments for Christians was introducing the heavenly hope for the ‘elect’ who make up the bride class part of the kingdom.
    Earthly Israel today is not acknowledged in any plans for us today but brother Russell believed and wrote about earthy Israel returning to there own land and Gog attacking Israel we know today. I personally am inclined to agree with Pastor Russell. You are right expressing personal views publically can get us into trouble in our organisation and yes this is not a good sign.
    Any more details or answers welcome

• Christopher Johns

Gaza,
      Thanks for your reply. Sorry I didn’t get back to you. We were at the All Florida Convention of Bible Students. It was amazing!!! So much deep discussion on the churches experience as typified in the Books of Exodus,Deuteronomy, Leviticus.
      As for your comment about Martha. Remember Lazarus died BEFORE the begetting of the Holy Spirit. Therefore there was a resurrection to the earth for him and the reason she believed he would be resurrected to the earth. The Jews had this belief and that’s why she believed it. The apostles didn’t even know that Jesus was to die much less receive a spiritual resurrection. Those who lived before Jesus and before the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost will have an earthly resurrection. It wasn’t until 1935 that the JWs started teaching that the Great Company class is an earthly class. This was mainly done because the number of people on the group exceeded the number of 144,000. So what do we do with them? That’s when two hopes came about. The Matthew 5:5 if you read it says “Inherit the earth” Does not the church become JOINT HEIRS with Christ? Do they not inherit the earth to rule over? Also if you look at the surrounding verses they say “Will be called sons of God” “they will see God” “Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.” These all refer to the anointed and therefore so does verse 5:5.

There is so much about the restoration of the nation of Israel. In the Kingdom Hall this week it was assigned to read Romans 11. Notice the “their” when they are talking about the natural Jews it says “their”. Then it says “and this is the covenant that I will make with THEM”. Not “US”. Also Amos 9:14,15 says they would be brought back together and planted in their land and NEVER BE UPROOTED AGAIN. Well this did not have a fulfillment yet for they were uprooted again in 70-73 AD.

Notice how this is Israel in the flesh. Not spiritual “A partial dulling of senses has come upon Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, 26 and in this manner all Israel will be saved. Just as it is written: “The deliverer will come out of Zion and turn away ungodly practices from Jacob. 27 And this is my covenant with them, when I take their sins away.” Romans 11:25-27

As for following an organization. I don’t believe they blindly do it. You may have some that would believe that. And what I share with you is in by no means an attack or criticism. There’s nothing wrong with being organized. Russell even said that no major undertaking could happen without organization. However it’s when we believe that this organization is necessary for our salvation that we don’t agree with. I’ve heard it’s stated that we have to come into the “art“ in order to be saved from the “flood ”. Or when we claim that only truth can come from it and on they can interpret the Bible. Here’s a few example. And like I said this is by no means an attack.

Catholics say only the Pope can interpret the Bible. (I’m sure they’ve loosed this a bit).
      JWs say “Thus the Bible is an organizational book and belongs to the Christian congregation as an organization, not to individuals, regardless of how sincerely they may believe that they can interpret the Bible,” (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1967, p. 587).

Catholics used to teach everyone will go to hell outside their church. JWs teach the following:
      “Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the “great crowd,” as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil.” Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19”

“Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah’s universal organization.” Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 “Are You Prepared for Survival?”

The majority of people living today will probably be alive when Armageddon breaks out, and there are no resurrection hopes for those that are destroyed then.” Kingdom Ministry 1968 Mar p.4

“To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.” Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

“Come to Jehovah’s organization for salvation” Watchtower 1981 Nov 15 p.212

Bible Student believe that the world of mankind is not on trial for life right now. We believe that that is what the millennium is for. To say that people are going to die in Armageddon because they don’t believe now places the world of mankind on trial for life. We believe that only the church is on trial for life now. If you look at the atonement day sacrifices you’ll see that there was a blessing for the Levites and then a blessing for the people in general. This we believe represent the church is blessed first and then the Israelites who represent the world of mankind.

I’d like to hear your thoughts. 🙂

• Gasa

My apologies I had not read your full introduction and the purpose of your site. There are so many sites that attack us. It’s refreshing to find you,
    Christian love.