- Both the Old and New Testament are Jehovah’s inspired words; the primary source of all Truth.
- Man did not evolve but was created
- Jehovah created his only-begotten Son, Jesus. Jesus created all other things.
- Jesus descended from heaven to earth and was born of Mary as a perfect human man, not as God in flesh.
- God raised Jesus from death in a Spirit body, not in a physical body of flesh.
- The Holy Spirit is Jehovah’s active power and force, not a person.
- The Trinity is no where found or taught in the Bible.
- Man is mortal and does not possess an immortal soul. The soul ceases to exist after death.
- There is no hell of fire where the wicked are punished. “Hell” is from the same Greek and Hebrew words for “grave,” describing the sleep of death, not eternal torment.
- We are now living in the ‘time of the end’
- Jesus returned and has been invisibly present on earth since the early days of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.
- The 144,000 of Revelation 7 are the anointed Bride of Christ in heaven.
- Earth will never be literally destroyed or completely depopulated
- In the Kingdom, Christ will rule the earth in righteousness and peace
- By their faithfulness to God, the obedient of mankind will be granted what our original parents lost—everlasting life in human perfection on a paradise earth.
- Ultimately, the wicked will be eternally destroyed, but not first without a full opportunity to follow Christ.
Chart of the Ages Detailed