Bible Students offer weekly topical Bible Studies for those you you wishing to join us. The studies are Wednesday night at 7:00 pm CDT (central time). [8:00 pm EDT and and 5:00 pm PDT] Find information on the next upcoming study here:
HOW TO JOIN IN ON THE STUDY
Call Phone # (267) 507-0240. After connecting dial pin#: 991337
The study begins promptly at 7:00 pm Central time (8:00 pm Eastern & 5:00 pm West Coast). It is best to call in 5 or 10 minutes early to avoid technical delays. If you have any questions, you can contact me at BibleStudents1@GMail.com.
Our study topic will be a topical study of the Bible from Brother Russell’s famous book called “Thy Kingdom Come.” \
Time: 8:00 pm Eastern, 7:00 pm Central, 5:00 pm West Coast
See the main website page and find the most recent study announcement for the chapter we are on. These announcement are brought forward to the front of the home page on Wednesday morning so it is easy to find for those looking for the study questions.
CHARACTER OF THE STUDY
The study will in some ways be similar to a college class room in that we plan on covering the material in the chapter. So you will benefit by reading in advance and preparing. You will find our teachings just like what they were in the early days of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, before the year 1917. Bible Students do not believe and forcing our views on others and you are welcome to have a difference of opinion. However, the study is not intended to be a free for all. We intend on keeping on the topic for the first hour. Off topic questions and thoughts (or differences of opinion that will take time to discuss) will be reserved for after the first hour. Our goal will be to cover a chapter a week, however realistically if more time is needed we allow more time the following week.
KEEPING ORDER IN THE STUDY
In order to keep order in the study, if you have a question or comment you can type “Q” for Question or “C” for Comment. If you are on the phone, say the words “Question” or “Comment.” The study leader will use his discretion in calling on each of you in an orderly fashion, but only as time permits. In an hour it may not be possible for everyone to say all that they wanted to say. However, we will do our best to encourage participation from as many who desire it.
- Wed Study – Join Us – THE ATONEMENT BETWEEN GOD AND MAN – Volume 5 of Studies in the Scriptures
- Bible Resources – Audio, Video, eBooks, Trivia Game and more!
- Do it yourself Memorial Script – How to celebrate with a group or by yourself
- January 30 Wednesday night Study – THE DAY OF JEHOVAH
- Order a Premium Set of Deluxe Studies in the Scriptures
- Expanded Biblical Comments – C. T. Russell’s Verse by Verse Commentary on the Bible
- Join Discussion Group – Great spiritual benefits gained in less than 20 minutes a day
- May 23 – Wednesday Night – Call in to Our Bible Study – THE THREE WAYS – Narrow Way to Life, Highway of Holiness & Broad Road to Destruction
- April 25 Wednesday Night – Call in to Our Bible Study – Heavenly and Earthly Natures are Distinct
- How To Choose a Bible Translation
- Install Free Bible Program on your computer or smart phone
- September 21 Study – Object of our Lord’s Return is to Restore – Join us!
- Wed 6/29 Study – A Long Hidden Mystery now Revealed! – Join us.
- May 18 – Join our study on God’s Revelation – The Bible