“A Time of Trouble, Such as Never Was Since There Was a Nation”
Many Bible prophecies predict the conditions and events of our day as signs of the end of the world—today’s headlines written nearly 2,000 years ago. Consideration of these prophecies establishes:
(1) that the Bible is indeed the inspired Word of God;
(2) that we are living in unprecedented times prophesied in Scripture as the “end of the world”; and
(3) that man is standing at the threshold of lasting peace and economic security in a pollution-free earth.
Daniel 12:1 and 4 give four signs that mark the “time of the end,” or end of the world:
(1) A time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation;
(2) Many shall run to and fro;
(3) Knowledge shall be increased; and
(4) Your (Daniel’s) people (Israel) delivered.
Read more by clicking here: