What prophecies regarding Israel’s regathering have already been or are being fulfilled?
- The fact that they would be regathered to the land (Isa. 43:5-6 & Jer 30:3), never again to be removed (Amos 9:14) on the (millennial) day (Isa 11:11)
- First Jewish settlement called Petiteekvah (meaning, “door of hope” – Hosea 2:15) established in 1878 A.D. following permission from Berlin Congress of Nations.
- Fishers (Zionism) & Hunters (Nazi Persecution). (Jer 16:15,16). We suggest that God allowed Nazi persecution to drive the Jews back to their land, but that Satan attempted to thwart God’s plan by using this same persecution to exterminate the Jews (the earthly seed). Although God permitted this evil for a time, he finally intervened to prevent the Jewish extermination from continuing, by turning the war against Germany; thereby demonstrating that God’s intervention and care were necessary for the protection and preservation of the Jewish people. Every Jew who died in the Holocaust will come back to joy and happiness in the resurrection and with the realization of their need for a kingdom ruled by God, where all mankind can be happy and safe.
- Remnant return weeping & crying after Holocaust (Jer 31:7-9).
- No longer servants in other lands in that (millennial) day (Jer 30:8)
- Land reclamation (Amos 9:14; Isa 35:1,2; Isa. 61:4). Rebuilding of cities, clearing swamps, irrigating deserts & farming the land. In the past centuries, Israel was a barren wasteland and filled with swamps and deserts. Now God has transformed Israel into a thriving farming country which exports much of its crops and is one of the most technologically advanced nations on the planet.
- The city of Jerusalem restored to the Jewish people (Zech 12:6) in that (Millennial) day.
- Other nations (trees) springing to life along with Israel (fig tree) (Luke 21:29-30) points to nearness of the kingdom. (figs=Israel Jer 24 & Matt 21:19). With the disintigration of Europeon empires, colonies declared independence and became independent nations.
- Trains & Automobiiles: Vol. 3, pg. 272; Nahum 2:3-5 and Isaiah 66:20.